Student Discount Issue

I’m trying to add a student discount code to a subscription. The student page says: “This can be used alongside the bulk and subscription discount which is automatically applied at checkout.”

I looked on this help article to see where to put the code: https://huel.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360053843872-How-do-I-add-a-discount-code-to-my-subscription-

Despite is saying it can be used alongside the subscription discount, there isn’t a way of adding a code as it says “Discount code applied. You saved £x.xx on this delivery.” which I presume is the subscription discount.

Please advise.

I just tried creating a new subscription as a test and it lets me add the code. Do I need to cancel my existing 3 subs and set them up again with the code applied?

Hmmmm the subscription discount isn’t a code / add-on like the student discount so that shouldn’t be causing a problem. Something isn’t right though so I’ll look into it with the team for you.

It’s likely that you currently have a different code applied which is why you’re getting an error message (could be a past student discount or a RAF or something) and you might not be able to see it.

Would you mind emailing the team at team@huel.com and they’ll get it sorted for you?

1 Like

Thanks Dan.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.