Subscription & Account query

Hi everyone,

I am trying to order 2 x black & 2 x white powder for my household on a subscription bases, I get the subscription discount on the black but full price on the white after adding the products to my basket. Do I have to have two subscriptions to the individual products? Two separate deliveries?

Also, does anyone know how to remove the two flavour boosts from an order I ended up cancelling a couple of years ago? (See photos) if I hit remove - nothing happens (obviously! :joy:) i can’t cancel it, add items & then try and remove its stuck.

I spoke to a fabulous huel online advisor sometime ago and they advised to clear the cache and try using an alternative device, I have cleared cache and cookies, used desktop, iPhone, iPad & laptop it’s just always there.

Any advice would be gratefully received!

yes, currently you need to have a separate subscription for different product ranges.

1 Like

So sorry to hear you’ve been having difficulties with this!

To add a different product to your subscription, you don’t need to make a separate subscription/go through the checkout process.

You’ll need to go on your account, click on “upcoming deliveries”, scroll down until you see “add to order” and that way, you can add any new products to your next subscription order.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.