Subscription options

Hi,

Is there going to be, or have you thought about monthly subscriptions, instead of or maybe as well as, the weekly option? I get paid monthly and I would like to be able to purchase my Huel at the beginning of every second or third month. Only being able to subscribe to a weekly option, means I have to keep adjusting the subscription date so I don’t accidentally purchase Huel when I’m low on funds at the end of the month.

2 Likes

I simply go into my subscriptions every month and change the date to the 28th.

It’s a fair request for a product that is very much about convenience though

1 Like

it was there at one time but changed when the website was overhauled a while back. It’s definitely a good option to have for the reasons you mentioned.

1 Like

I have been using Huel for years and I have been doing that. But I only order in bulk several months apart and my memory sucks so it would be nice not to have the hassle. I know we get reminders a few days before but I don’t check my mail every day either, and have missed at least one ordered that would have been better to move.

I agree the subscription options are arcane.
It’s really fiddly to manage and very inconvenient when, like me, you buy some products more than others.
I use h&s, bars, powder, rtd at different speeds and it’s really chaotic to try and manage with subs as they are. Also separate links to change date and items??
There’s got to be a better system.

2 Likes

You’re flingin’ flingin’ right Kevin