The next new product?

like this one?

well… that’s embarrassing :slight_smile: :joy:

Yeah but one without any zipper.

2 Likes

Love that idea, more like a traditional hoodie. Pocket in front? Any style you wear currently, or want to which you like?

Also welcome to the team!

2 Likes

Hi Tim

Thanks for your question. Exactly. A traditional hoodie which has a bit of a looser fit than the shirts and probably the zipper hoodie have. And the classic pockets on the front. I would buy it immediately.

1 Like

I’d like some Huel temporary tattoos. I heart Huel and stuff…

1 Like

More like.

2 Likes

Transfer tattoos are such a throwback. Use to think I was so cool in them

Clearly I had these myself when I was a kid. Was all about that positive self-talk.

3 Likes

Sweat shorts to match the hooded tops would be cool too.

1 Like

I’d love a Huel hoodie!!! :grinning:

I’d also like a Huel porridge - maybe a blend of porridge oats and Huel that you can just add hot water to (same procedure as H+S). I love my shakes in the morning but know I’ll want something hot in the winter months

1 Like

As mentioned already, there are some already available.

1 Like

You know what? I’d completely missed that! Thanks for pointing it out. I might have to ask Santa for one this year! :grin:

1 Like

I was on a placement a while ago and had to go to the “equipment team” which is located at the basement of the hospital. It’s a terrifying place with massive generators and pipes everywhere, the floor is randomly metal sometimes and it’s a maze to get through. I made it to the equipment office, and found three people inside all wearing huel T-shirt’s. Please release more merch for them. I worry about them alone down there and think they could use a hat.

1 Like

Dulce de leche flavour would be great, but that’s just sugar and milk, so I fail to see how it could be made into something healthy and vegan…

1 Like

Any flavour relating to fudge/toffee/butterscotch and I’m in!!! Oh and Biscoff/Lotus biscuits are the nicest things ever produced for human consumption - am I right or am I right???

5 Likes

My favourite biscuits of all time!

3 Likes

Beanie or SnapBack for sure!!

Well, as their ingredients are just flour, sugar, palm oil, more sugar syrup, salt and cinnamon - I’m not sure how that would translate to a (healthy) Huel flavour :grinning:

1 Like

I dunno, the new product development team have done it before! Just look at Salted Caramel!

Love these ideas. I would love a buttscotch type flavour too. Have you guys tried the Gingerbread Flavour Boost? So good.

Oh gosh, we need to get them some supplies. Did they have enough Huel?!

2 Likes

Might be a slight typo there - don’t think I’d like anything that tasted of butt. :peach:

4 Likes

I must say, I’d expect interest in buttscotch from @hunzas I thought you were tad more dignified.

1 Like