Three dietitian's blind review of Huel, Joylent and Soylent

We here at Huel are passionate about making Huel the best it can be. So we asked three independent dietitians to compare the nutritional information and ingredients of Soylent, Joylent and Huel to see if there was any way to improve it. This was a blind test. I contacted them from my personal email account that was separate from Huel. We never disclosed Huel’s, Joylent’s or Soylent’s name during the creation of the reviews. The dietitians were not paid or given anything to endorse any of these products. It was a totally blind test. The dietitians were paid for their time producing the reviews, but not to endorse or favour any product. We wanted their honest opinions and insight.

See the results here: http://huel.com/blogs/news/81838918-three-dietitians-blind-review-of-huel-joylent-and-soylent

Thank you Gulliver for pulling this all together.

5 Likes

The product speaks for itself, in my opinion. That said, it’s always comforting to know educated professionals concur. Well done Julian and everyone else at Huel!

2 Likes

I’m SO not a dietitian, but that’s how I scored em in my trials over the past year: Huel 1st, Joylent 2nd, Soylent 3rd.

1 Like