Unable to use Huel+ points with another discount code

I don’t think this has been discussed before but my partner has a blue light card and I placed a sub order last night which had stuff on for us both. I added the code from her BL app which worked. I then ‘cashed in’ some Huel+ points and tried to apply those too but the only option was to replace the BL code with the Huel+ code.

Is this an intentional position or a limitation or oversight on the website design?

I understand you can’t be letting customers stack multiple discount codes but as Huel+ points are a loyalty reward they should be treated differently IMO to a student/blue light/promo code.

As it stands I’ve cashed in £10 in Huel+ points that I currently can’t use if I still want to use the BL discount.

Hey Coup!

Unfortunately, there is a limitation meaning we’re unable to stack discount codes meaning in this case you could only use the BLC.

I’ve dropped you a DM mind so we can talk a little more and I can look into your account.

I wouldn’t have bothered, he’s just a skinflint,