Unpopular opinion - original flavour is really nice

Yes, i said it. I have no idea why people hate on this. Mild, neutral slightly sweet flavour that’s good enough on its own, also it’s nice canvas for customising.

3 Likes

I don’t know what the general opinion on Original is currently, all I know is I’m never touching it since the horrendous failure that is version 3.0. If you’re relatively new and never tasted the wonders of 2.3, I envy you for not having loved and lost. Unfortunately they ruined an amazing product.

1 Like

I’ve been buying the original flavour exclusively since I started with Huel in 2016. I liked the pre v3 taste but I also like this taste too, probably more if I’m honest. Add some cacao powder to it :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah. I’m a fan of it too.

Original is one of my favourites, I love it. It’s a great breakfast, and I love it with a bit of cinnamon added.

1 Like

Nah people don’t hate on v3.0, but as @Zamot says v2.3 was popular. I haven’t had v3.0 Original in a while actually, but it’s great the some of you are enjoying it despite having had v2.3

You do you @Elizabeta! What are you customising your Orig with?

I like it too always have. Been having Salted Caramel and Chocolate lately but will order some Original in my next order this week.need a change

I like Original, but find it a bit too sweet. And adding a flavour powder? Noooooope. I bought the mix pack but haven’t been able to face half of them… I’ll chick them in a cake or something.

50:50 Original and UU is perfect for me.

1 Like

50:50 is an awesome way to go! Unflavoured is so helpful for this! Welcome to the forum too, great to have you here and loving your Huel mix!

1 Like

ok, o will try adding cinnamon :slight_smile:

to me salted caramel didn’t work out, i will be gifting bag to my brother, he liked it.
on the other hand i tried banana today and i am delighted.

1 Like

This is honestly such sad news. Salted Caramel is my fave!
(please don’t read through all my posts and call me out if I’ve said other flavours are my favourite I am very indecisive :laughing:)

Banana is great. It still blows my mind how similar the team made it taste to blended banana. Honestly so good!

1 Like

I completely agree with you! Original is so GOOD!

1 Like

i used one scoop of banana and one scoop of caramel and this is best thing ever.

1 Like

Banana and Salted Caramel sounds wonderful, going to have to try that.
Banana and Chocolate too!

1 Like

As I mentioned on another thread I found out that Plenish hazelnut, almond, and cashew nut milks work superbly with U&U without diluting with water. It gives a satisfying earthy taste without resorting to sweeteners. My personal favourite is hazelnut.

1 Like

When you use UU with milk do you still use 2 scoops of huel ?

I would use the same amount with milk, water or a combination of milk water. Obviously milk will add more calories so if you are fussed about that best reduce the liquid volume and the scoops. Better off weighing than scooping.

1 Like

Thanks for that. I’m not fussed about calories so going to experiment and try with same amount of plant milk and then go from there. Appreciate the reply.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.