I miss v2.3 already!

I’m an intermittent Huel consumer, mainly using it for lunches at work, particularly when I’m based out on site. I’ve very sadly come to the end of my last batches of v2.3 original (best flavour I’ve tried) and chocolate.

People, reassure me that I’ll be ok with v3? I’m scared!

I find V3 Original to be quite a bit sweeter than 2.3 so I mix it 50/50 with Unsweetened and I think that tastes better. Chocolate is flavoured with Cocoa powder so I guess that depends whether you like the taste of Cocoa powder or not, It seems pretty divisive some like it some don’t. If you don’t, just add whatever your favourite chocolate flavouring is to V3 vanilla. simple.

It will be OK I consider it as a nice evolution from 2.3 UU to 3.0UU, nice texture despite I still get some lumps.

Go ahead

It seems very divided what people think here, personally I cannot reassure you since I think V3 is a far inferior product when it comes to taste. I will never be able to forgive Huel for how they ruined Original. The upside is less lumps, but that’s not much consolation.

Thanks for your tips and thoughts, guys, I’m about to take the plunge. I guess it’s not dissimilar to the leap of faith I took trying Huel for the first time but I enjoyed v2.3 so much that I’ll just be sad if it’s not as nice.
First world problems, eh?

1 Like

I also miss v2.3, the chocolate was absolutely amazing 10/10 while I haven’t started liking v3 chocolate even after going through several bags.

I honestly couldn’t agree more.

Reminds me of that old saying - If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

1 Like