V2.3 is the best yet

Took delivery this morning of the new and improved Huel vanilla (v2.3). Been using Huel since v1.2 back in 2015 and I have to applaud everyone at the company, this is the best one yet! Blends easier, tastes fantastic and the nutritional profile is excellent. Thank you.

7 Likes

Thank you so, so much Dan. That means a lot coming from a long term Hueler like yourself, truly it does. Really pleased you’re loving it.

3 Likes

Always happy to give feedback on great products. Just had my first ever bowl of Huel granola, you guys have smashed it again. Tasted amazing with almond milk!

5 Likes

How much better is the mixability? Is it like other products, such as Joylent or Jake? Or is it just more mixable than the old Huel?

1 Like

Same question. .the lumps of 2.2 are a problem for me…

I switched from Huel to a competing product a while ago. Huel kindly sent me a reformulated version to try, but it was still thick and goopy. I’m hoping this newer version fixes it.

Ryan, I’m curious what you switched to?

Been waiting/hoping for a low-carb version of Huel, but I’m also curious if your stuff is lower carb?

Not lower carb particularly, but higher sugar which is a downside for sure. I’ll PM the name.

Agreed, it’s very nice indeed :+1:

Another long term user - started with 1.1. Also agree this is the best one yet. Natural Vanilla flavour is a lot nicer. I’ve gone from 1 meal/day back up to two :slight_smile:

Never really had a problem with lumps with any of the formulas, this seems no more or less lumpy than before to me, I just shake it in the bottle, no need to blend.

2 Likes

I haven’t used other brands like Soylent so I can’t comment in that regard. Comparing the consistency of 2.3 with a bag of 2.2 that I have open however and the newer blend does appear to be more finely powdered. I think a fair assumption would be that 2.3 mixes with less lumps (but I use a high-powered food processor, so again, I can’t really give an accurate opinion).

You guys suffering from lumpy Huel why don’t you just blend it?

I use a Kenwood ‘smoothie2go’ machine, cost about £20 second hand, comes with 2 jugs and is super quick to use and more importantly very easy to clean.

I am also enjoying the new flavour, I always blend 100g with a banana for lunch and it’s delicious…