What is it that you save time for by using Huel?

I have Huel RTD delivered to work so I have it while my 2 CNS colleagues either have their lunch and I knit while they fight with cutlery.in the office/canteen OR they bring sarnies and we walk round the hospital & debrief.
For dinner it’s H&S which is fluffing up while I feed the cats so I can enjoy it listening to a talking book - currently rediscovering the magnificent Dorothy Dunnett’s Lymond Chronicles. I have no TV & don’t do social media other than Ravelry.

1 Like

immediately signs huel up for an account :yarn:

We could do Huel shaker coozies!

I find the definition of “social media” relatively vague, and not everything there is bullxxx. Is LinkedIn “social media”?
If you’re into crypto Twitter is almost mandatory. And you can create a lot of impact there.
And not all youtube videos are spam…there are also instructional videos of very good quality.
In my opinion the question is not if you use social media, but how you use it.

Btw (question to the team):

How much can one earn as an “influencer” for Huel?

1 Like

Well by the very definition of it, Linkedin also classifies as social media:

“forms of electronic communication (such as websites for social networking and microblogging) through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content (such as videos).”

and just like any social platform there also a lot of equally uninformed, borderline sensationalist or just plain fabricated BS there too :joy:

Depends on so much. Size of their following, quality of their content, how much they want, what the limitations of the content distribution is, whether it’s video or stills, what channel it is for.

I wouldn’t be able to give you a number.

Have your “influencers” already posted lots of content about Huel before they “qualify”?

No, influencers generally don’t work like that. Very rarely would they share content without compensation, it does happen of course, but they’re skilled content creators, it’s their job. In the same way you wouldn’t work for free, neither would they.

I used to have an Instagram account where I posted “photos” of Pokémon I took on Pokémon snap :sweat_smile: I had quite a large following.

A friend of mine has a massive following where she shares houseplants.

There really is something for everyone!

1 Like

@ Tim: But how do you jugde whether they have the necessary qualification? Because they have been successful influencers for other things in the past? What does the recruitment process look like? Are these real job offerings ? Full time or part time?
So much content can be found, and I would like to have more information on the background.

I have Huel for breakfast and workday lunches. I don’t eat it to save time especially, but I s’pose my morning ritual of 15 minutes cardio and 30 minutes reading is easier when breakfast is quick, easy and prepared the night before. But Huel isn’t quicker than cereal so it’s not important for lunch.

For workday lunches though, it definitely means I can eat at my desk while working, which in turn means I spend my 30 minute lunch break out walking.

When I have Hot & Savoury in, it’s often a back-up meal choice for days I have very little time or energy – so if I’m ill, or there’s a crisis at work and I’m working late. That’s the exception though, and I don’t have any H&S in my house right now.

Being an influencer doesn’t mean you are an employee of the brand – any brand – you are working with – being an influencer is your job. There’s no hard and fast rules to how influencers work and the numbers of followers isn’t necessarily a key indicator of how successful one is either. A ‘micro influencer’ with as few as 3000 connections but at least half of that as regular interactions and feedback, could be seen as a more successful influencer than one with 20,000 connections who only gets the same level of feedback.

Regular content viewed by high numbers of followers relevant to the brands goals and demographics are more important to a brand than sheer volumes of followers – many of whom could be either fake or don’t interact with the influencer they are following. The exception to that would be ‘celebrity endorsement’ type posts which are handled differently.

So, there isn’t a conventional ‘recruitment process’ – there is a link on the main website to approach them on collaborations.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.