What is your wishlist for Huel?

Thinking perhaps a stewed bramley apple, no sugar, with a teasp of cinnamon (or to taste), blended into 76g Original or Vanilla (or 50/50 UU) and 500ml water. Will try when I get myself some bramleys.

1 Like

:man_facepalming: oh phil! The CS team enjoyed this way too much.

5 Likes

I’d like more copper in the Huel formula, as that would benefit those of us who don’t need 2000 kcal per day. Even if you took it from 0.3 mg to 0.4 mg per 100 g, that would be a massive benefit, and would still be well under the daily upper limit for copper for those eating 2000 kcal or more (at 0.4 mg per 100 g that would be 2 mg on 2000 kcal and the upper limit is 8-10 mg per day) while giving those of us on 1000 kcal of Huel at least the RDA.

ACAB - or so I was told by my anarchist mate.

2 Likes

It’s nearly 2022 & we still have sucralose. Let’s get it gone!
Personally, I’d also like to see an antioxidant & adaptogen mix in there.

there are many posts around explaining its use like this one - plus the product lines all have alternate options with different sweeteners now so you pick and choose which one you do or don’t want to use.- or just use UU and pick your own type of sweetener.

2 Likes

Mac and Cheeze without the mustard. I want to try it so badly :sob:

I’m risking it with the “may contain mustard” H&S, but so far, so good. Fingers crossed for my next order.

Huel cigarettes is top of my list. All the nutritional needs from 20 a day. Inhale the goodness.

4 Likes

I’d love some kind of breakfast product, a cereal perhaps?

2 Likes

Another H&S that isn’t curry or spicy. Mushroom Risotto or something. Pretty please. Then I can be 100% Huel.

2 Likes

istockphoto-178115811-612x612

1 Like
  • a non-sweet coffee flavour for RTD, black and standard-edition (removing the “caramel” part would be a good start if that is not possible)
  • bars without chocolate/cocoa (especially a coffee flavoured bar would be nice)
  • get rid of the clothing stuff; childrens work in third world countries is not really what Huel should support, it is against all the things you stand for (the clothing industry seems to be problematic in general, and it is unrelated to food, so getting rid of such products would be the best)

These are just a few thoughts…you may or may not support them. Anyway - you really have created a good product and a great, innovative company. Wish you all the best for the new year!

Nice to see this thread revived. Love to hear what you guys want to see.

As Phil says (my phrase of the year perhaps?), check out the heaps of products we offer without sucralose! We like sucralose and think it’s a great product, well researched and doesn’t deter flavour or nutrition. But we know you don’t all like it as much, so we have endeavoured to offer options without.

You can see here that most our products contain no artificial sweetener. Bottom row.

So yay, your dream as (kinda) come true. Merry Christmas? :santa:

And we don’t. We do this by not buying clothes made by children. We know this because of a huge number of checks and protocols we have in place to prevent this and other things like this occurring in our supply chain. You can read more about this in a post recently made here:

So don’t worry @mbs :+1:

1 Like

i like sucralose… but i don’t like stevia flavour. it gives me bitter aftertaste. please think of something different, maybe Erythritol? i like this one.

to add strawberry and cream flavour for huel white
pistachio flavour for huel white and black (but i don’t use blach beacuse there is stevia)

huel bar bur but 400kcal each with sweet and savoury flavours

1litre shaker would be cool

1 Like

Good to hear.
If you want an inspiration for a store update for the non-food articles you might have a look at the Mensa online store.
Guess why this was my first association.

1 Like

Mushroom risotto H&S is on my wishlist :yum:

6 Likes

Subscription/ Shopping Basket - Ability to add combo boxes of 3.1 and new protein bars as part of Subscription.
New protein bars - Could be a bit softer with a bit more flavor. The current run is OK, but there is plenty that could be done to elevate the product further.

1 Like

@ AlexHoward:
Some people have already asked for that, but from a broader marketing perspective I think it would be a very bad idea - I know more people who find that disgusting than those who would like it. It is a love or hate thing, and I think the majority is on the hate side - unfortunately.

Maybe a low carb/high protein Hot and Savoury would be successful. After so many high protein/low carb products it would be the next logical step.

My most important wish would be a lower price, though. The price increase that was announced recently was very disappointing in my opinion…

I’d like to try the new v2 Shakes, like the profile and convenience of the packaging, but not as a meal replacement more as a drink/shake in the same way I would a regular RTD shake from a supermarket. So, any plans to offer in smaller bottles of say 250-330ml / 200-250 cals?

Having been a Hueligan for two weeks now my top ask would be a minimum basket price instead of having to buy two boxes of bars/three bags of H&S etc. This way I know I would be happier to buy more now that I have tried the bestseller bundle.
Oh and the pouch seal. Yes. Definitely sort this!
Hope am not too late to comment :upside_down_face:

3 Likes