What is your wishlist for Huel?

Reckon that would do it. Let us know how you get on :yum:

Beats moving to America.

4 Likes

Anything beats that

3 Likes

Oh thatā€™s awesome. I see Chocolate, and Berry Mix, two new flavors. Still anxiously awaiting the day Iā€™ll get a coffee flavor. Iā€™ll have to try a bag of Chocolate.

And yes, as an American, I can tell you the FDA is more trouble than itā€™s worth

2 Likes

Good one, might try that :grin:

1 Like

Breakfast is 2 scoops of vanilla Huel, 100g applesauce and cinnamon. Very tasty. Take that, America.

3 Likes

Is that homemade apple sauce or bought from a shop? How much cinnamon?

1 Like

Bought from the shop but itā€™s 100% apple, no added sugars or preservatives so it would be the same as homemade really! I just dumped a bunch of cinnamon in there honestly. Maybe a teaspoon?

1 Like

Sounds yummy. Thanks :yum:

1 Like

Now Iā€™m really curious to which Apple sauce youā€™ve got :joy:

1 Like

Tim

9 Likes

Made mine 3 scoops U/U, an apple :apple:, and a teaspoon of cinnamon. Not very tasty more like a hint of. Need to experiment :test_tube: more.

2 Likes

Thinking perhaps a stewed bramley apple, no sugar, with a teasp of cinnamon (or to taste), blended into 76g Original or Vanilla (or 50/50 UU) and 500ml water. Will try when I get myself some bramleys.

1 Like

:man_facepalming: oh phil! The CS team enjoyed this way too much.

5 Likes

Iā€™d like more copper in the Huel formula, as that would benefit those of us who donā€™t need 2000 kcal per day. Even if you took it from 0.3 mg to 0.4 mg per 100 g, that would be a massive benefit, and would still be well under the daily upper limit for copper for those eating 2000 kcal or more (at 0.4 mg per 100 g that would be 2 mg on 2000 kcal and the upper limit is 8-10 mg per day) while giving those of us on 1000 kcal of Huel at least the RDA.

ACAB - or so I was told by my anarchist mate.

2 Likes

Itā€™s nearly 2022 & we still have sucralose. Letā€™s get it gone!
Personally, Iā€™d also like to see an antioxidant & adaptogen mix in there.

there are many posts around explaining its use like this one - plus the product lines all have alternate options with different sweeteners now so you pick and choose which one you do or donā€™t want to use.- or just use UU and pick your own type of sweetener.

2 Likes

Mac and Cheeze without the mustard. I want to try it so badly :sob:

Iā€™m risking it with the ā€œmay contain mustardā€ H&S, but so far, so good. Fingers crossed for my next order.

Huel cigarettes is top of my list. All the nutritional needs from 20 a day. Inhale the goodness.

4 Likes