What is your wishlist for Huel?

I dont see a 16 bag option on the purchase page. Largest I see is 8.

Maybe i’m missing something obvious?

1 Like

Yeah rtrt you miss the obvious thing called multiplication: 2x8=16

:slight_smile:

Aha - I see it now - you add the 8 bag option to the basket & then go in and bump the qty to 2 :blush:

So if the box for a 16 bag order is not really up to the job - how’s an 8 bag order fare?

I’ve ordered all sorts of quantities from Huel from the smallest amount right up to a months worth in one go.

Never had an issue with the box. It’s arrived a little bashed sometimes but that’s obviously happened during transit and hasn’t affected the contents.

bogn said

But from what they’re saying their order seemed to have arrived without any burst bags, so 100% seems a bit of a stretch and honestly, I don’t think anyone has ever posted here about a broken bag.

1 Like

16 would be awesome

THIS

I totally agree

I’d like organic ingredients and real vanilla instead of artificial vanilla flavor.

1 Like

I usually oder 2 x “a month’s worth” plus 80 bars so the box that they use
for me is different from what you receive.

I don’t have so many data points to claim 100% burst probability
(approximately 5 big orders) but if my memory serves me well there has
never been a shipment without a burst bag and actually the previous one was
such a mess that the box was resealed and also many bars were outside of
their boxes and two of them missing. Huel co handed me a discount coupon
and the recent shipment was super sealed.

I’m not the first one to say that the big box cannot handle 30 kg of
content when mishandled. But the savings in shipping costs are more than a
hole in a bag and some huel dust in the box so I don’t complain too much.

My 8 x bags + 2 x flavours arrived today.

Well packed and taped up box & no probs with contents. DPD carrier here in the UK.

Not surprisingly it was reasonably heavy - so I can see doubling the weight & volume would need a box with correspondingly stronger sides.

The thing is that typically something c28kg would probably be rigid type consumer goods with more rigid foam packing - giving some internal structure.

Bags of powder would need a more capable box or some kind of internal structure or both.
———————
edit
Or a thinner large box capable of dropping in 2 x normal 8 bag boxes with a snug fit. That would do the job for sure.

I love Huel, and don’t really have any complaints/suggestions to improve the product itself. Wouldn’t mind a few different flavour systems, perhaps: Coconut, Apple + Cinnamon, Mint Chocolate etc. Or maybe some more interesting ones based on desserts e.g. Eton Mess, Apple Crumble, Banoffee, Creme Brulee, Key Lime Pie etc.

Oh - I know a suggestion - perhaps a larger shaker? The standard one is good in a lot of ways, but I’m always near capacity with just 400-500ml water.

All I hope is that Huel keeps growing and continues to gain momentum. It really is a great product, and superior to most competitors especially at this price point.

1 Like

Seconding these flavours. I love the ideas of mint chocolate, apple crumble (with custard!) and banoffee. I suppose the last one could already be made by combining the banana and toffee flavours, which I now need to try!

I started with Huel in December 2018, and this month (January 2019), I’ve joined Noom. I’ve just completed my first two weeks there. I am a little disappointed that Noom do not list Huel in their database, which otherwise seems to be quite comprehensive.

~400 kcal bar so that it could replace a meal. And less sugar, preferably <5grams or so. That would be very handy. Eating 2 bars is possible but becomes costly (+much sugar!)

1 Like

More love for the USA.

• Where is coffee flavor?
  • Where are bars?
  • More options for USA!

probably a custom scoop so that 3-scoops = 500 calories.

As you might realize, there are differences in restrictions and such regarding food between UK and USA.
This makes it rather difficult to just simpy export everything Huel has to offer as it is now,
for this reason it could take some time to offer (similar) products in the USA (or anywhere outside UK).

I’m obviously just a consumer of no knowledge at all, but this is what I do know.
So, I sincerely hope that (in time) Huel will be able to offer (similar) products there aswell.
Here in EU it is possible, but even here it’s not without a challenge.

Hey Jose, we totally agree that Huel USA is a little unloved. It’s not intentional, we love you just as much! However it’s a massive part of our plan for this year to make USA just as great as the UK.

As Chris points out below, we can’t ship all our products across to the USA. Not only would it be incredibly bad for the environment (although shipping is by far the method that produces the least emissions), we just can’t. The FDA scrutinises everything imported to the USA much more.

However we have made steps.:
USA now has exclusive Flavor Boosts not available anywhere else (Chai and Apple & Cinnamon)
USA now has exclusive Chocolate Preblend
USA now has a new and improved Huel Powder
USA now has also has Berry Preblend

We’re working on the other stuff for sure.

Not sure if you’ve seen but we released a new scoop in the USA where one scoop is ‘50g’ (although I don’t believe there is such a thing! that’s something for another time), that means that two scoops equals 400kcal.

2 Likes

OH NO YOU DIDNT
I need those too!!! (Esp flavor boosts!!!)

1 Like

Blimey, I need to move to USA…I can start a black market in scoops at same time.

2 Likes

Need this in Europe :grin:

4 Likes

Hmmm should try blending in some applesauce + cinnamon…

2 Likes