What is your wishlist for Huel?

Solid huel is a great suggestion. I would also love that.

My other wish would be for organic Huel, or one with mainly organic ingredients. I have read and understand the arguments by the makers against Huel being organic but I would still be prepared to pay extra if this was available as an additional version.

2 Likes

Huel v2.1 is now available for purchase.

This version has had sodium fluoride removed. The salt is at the same level since we reduced it in September.

2 Likes

Flavour samples please!!!

Suggestion

Make a sample twin pack or deal which includes both the vanilla and unsweetened huel for Ā£6 - Ā£7.

I ordered the vanilla sample first and really didnā€™t enjoy it and nearly put me off huel completely, it was only a couple weeks later I decided to try the unsweetened and found it more bearable and easier to alter the flavour compared to the vanilla.

this would be PERFECT (the stevia Hueled version):heart: and new flavours too pls!

My wish for the future would be a whole food version of Huel, without processed ingredients or minimally processed ingredients. For example:
*Replace all the processed protein powders with whole foods

• Pea protein with real dried peas
  • Brown rice protein with real brown rice
  • MCT powder and Sun Flower oil with real dried coconut and Sun Flower Seeds.
    Or maybe make a whole new whole foods Huel recipe?

I understand that this would change the nutritional profile totally and probably cost more, but I do believe whole foods are alot more healthy than processed oils and protein powders. And I really think there would be a market for this even though Ambronite already exists, it must be possible to make a cheaper version that contains all the nutrition we need without all the expensive so called ā€œsuper foodsā€ that Ambronite contain. But since whole foods are generally less calorie dense then processed foods the end product would take much more space, maybe this would be a problem? I donā€™t knowā€¦

Also if possible a whole food Huel bar with only whole food ingredients/minimally processed ingredients.

Maybe more realistic wishes:
*Different taste options for the Huel bar - Vanilla? Toffee? Cherry-Almond-Vanilla? Coconut-Banana?

*As someone else mentioned Huel Cereal in different flavours.

Imagine if there were Huel cereal, then you could eat them with your Huel shake in a bowl, that would double the awesomeness of Huel!! =D

1 Like

Huel cereal would be really cool, but it might be quite difficult and/or expensive to create crunchy cereals with all so good stuff attached to the flakes or whatever.

Primarily Iā€™d like to see high calorie bars (competitors offer 400 kcal bars) so you only need 4 to 6 a day (depending on what you want to achieve). Maybe you could even lower your costs that way.

Huel cereal would be challenging, Huel porridge would be extremely easy, though would need balancing for various non-dairy milks in addition to normal dairy milk.

1 Like
  • For people who travel (airport) would be great to have smaller pouches, because if I am going to be out of the country for one week I donā€™t want neither to carry the big bag nor to put the powder in other recipient as it can be a problem in the security line (a friend of mine had an issue because of that).

• Cut down the price as it is one of the most expensive per calories, and maybe if you sell it on amazonā€¦ can we take advantage of the prime users to have free delivery? I am living in UK but not sure for how long and it will increase even more the price.

Apart of that iā€™m quite happy with your product itā€™s really helpful for people who donā€™t have enough time to cook and they want to stay healthy.

cheers

@srjuanjo good news, we do sell on Amazon already. https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=huel

Thatā€™s great ! Are you planning on

• selling on other Amazon platforms such as .fr or .de ?
  • adding the huel bars ?
  • let the customer choose the quantity for the products (with the decreasing price/p) ?

Thanks for your answers :slight_smile:

1 Like

@skirato rather than planning to, we are considering all three.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget amazon.it :grin:

Yes it is but if you want to buy it from outside of the UK you have to pay for the delivery even if you have amazon prime, so the price of your order will be considerably increasedā€¦ for instance you have to pay more than 8Ā£ for an 45Ā£ order if you want you make your order from spainā€¦ it would be nice to be able to use your prime subscription to get a free delivery, not sure if you could attain this in the future.

PD donā€™t forget amazon.es too :grinning:

I would like:
-shipping to norway (does the amazon option ship to norway?)
(as I am 100% huel and having to buy it to sweden is very time.consuming. Loving it by the way, great product)
-a sugar free huel bar (the current one does contain a fair deal of sugar)
-maltodextrin to be removed from the flavour systems (but not replaced with sugar though)
-More use of stevia (at least continue with it)
-perhaps an organic version

Just airing my thoughts though :stuck_out_tongue:

Continue to be vegan!

1 Like

For shipping to Norway, hereā€™s Gulliverā€™s answer on an other topic: Huel Delivery to Norway

Dear Santa Huel,

I am a new yet enthusiastic user, having used 3 of my 4 initial packs and still going strong (my dieting discipline usually is non existent and Huel is the first meal supplement/replacement shake that I have enjoyed) I take huel with me to work and the biggest thing that would help my organisation is a shaker with a detachable compartment for the powder underneath.

For some reason Huel tasted better when you add the powder to water and not the other way around. If you could make a shaker with a 250ml screw on bottom and design a lid with a removable divider from the main body of the shaker (currently imperfectly achieving this with clingfilm) I could take two meals with me in one handy package. The lid does have enough room for 3 scoops of Huel.

Alternatively a shaker with a 250ml screw on bottom with a 250ml plastic container that fits inside the shaker would be good as well. I currently have mini plastic tubs floating around everywhere.

Also my strawberry flavour seal broke as well.

Thank you Santa Huel!

What about adding MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) which is just an organic form of Sulphur? Itā€™s an incredibly powerful antioxidant and one of the most abundant minerals in the body but is never included in the RDAā€™s for some reason. Excellent for joint/muscle/tendon health and cell permeability so would aid absorption of all the other great stuff already contained in Huel.

1 Like

MSM can cause quite bad gas in people, and the sulfur-containing amino acids in Huel provide a decent amount of sulfur already, though the antioxidant properties could be worth looking into - personally I think it would be better to use something like astaxanthin instead to avoid the gas issues though.

Thanks for the feedback, IE. Itā€™s funny, the only three things I have to supplement Huel are MSM, Astaxanthin & Shilajit. Wasnā€™t aware of the MSM gas issue but I think itā€™s a great supplement to include for a whole host of reasons.

Yes to everything here!
but also an option for shipping to more international countries! hint: (Indonesia!!)
Iā€™m going to miss Huel this whole summer as Iā€™ll be going back for three months : (