What is your wishlist for Huel?

@nickdutch this page is on Huel.com - https://huel.com/pages/cooking-huel

The food page on pinterest is collection of food that have been created by our customer’s and were posted by them on instagram.

We can put them on the forum but I think a page is more effective way to display the recipes rather than multiple threads you how to click into and out of. Pinterest is also a better was to display images rather than a forum is design for discussion. I hope that makes sense.

Current courier choice is great. I love the option of picking up at a designated store; my neighbours are all horrible chavs who would likely steal my Huel thinking it’s narcotics.

3 Likes

No, the delivery is ok I guess. I am just curious if bigger orders would be cheaper, since I don’t intend to stop using Huel in the foreseeable future, and that the shelf life is long…

@sanovine up to 30kg gives you ability to order maybe 2 x 112 meals for no extra delivery charge (I do need to check the exact weight with packaging), were you thinking of more than that?

This: https://gocub.es/
I want Huel Chewable Coffee. Because they don’t deliver to Europe. And I can’t wait to try it.
And what is the best thing after a drinkable meal? A chewable coffee, of course, what else!
(a story about Go Cubes: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/17/technology/at-sxsw-a-shift-from-apps-to-innovation.html)
Thanks!

2 Likes

@Raymondcal interesting, v interesting, I will check these out.

how close are we to gluten free ? :slight_smile: excited

Not sure if it would be practical for you economically, but I would find it useful to be able to buy a pack of the 100g sample pouches for travel use. Admittedly the price would need to be fairly low to make this appealing - perhaps £17.50 for 10 when shipped along with a ‘normal’ Huel order?

2 Likes

Great idea William, although if I wanted to take just 100g, I’d pre-mix it and take it as a drink.

What would be more useful perhaps is ‘day bags’ of 2000 calories.

3 Likes

I’m thinking more in terms of foreign travel - for the sake of a small cost premium, I would prefer to take a few of the 100g packs than decant Huel into some kind of container/bag (it would also eliminate the requirement for scales or a scoop whilst away).

I would also…

1. Keep a few in the car.
  2. Keep some at my girlfriend’s house.
  3. Give the odd one away to friends to try (even less of a barrier than having to order one for £4 themselves).

Assuming the ~£1.75 price point covers the cost of the pack, it would just be useful for some of us but not require a new product to be introduced. It could even be hidden from the website to avoid muddying the waters in terms of the product offering (which arguably a 2000 cal bag would do).

3 Likes

I can totally relate to this. I currently pre-dispense my own portions for a day in snack zip-lock bags so that I can quickly pour one out, knowing it’s exactly 3 scoops, which works just fine. But if you need to pack more than a couple, or need to do some tough travelling(where snack zip-lock bag might not hold it well enough[say hiking]/look dodgy for the security) official well-made small portion bags might work better.
Ideally even not 100g but 3 scoops worth for me though I see the point that established product might be easier to work with. On the other hand I assume the same bag could be loaded a bit more @Julian? Or if there is enough demand, flimsier but official-looking portion bags could be stored in an additional tough overall container/bag.

1 Like

I’d like a version that allowed you to get 100% of your vitamins/minerals, with only 1400 kcal of powder

I’m sure a lot of people only eat Huel for two out of their three meals, and from what I understand excess vitamins just leave your body naturally anyway. THis would mean those who only do a part time Huel diet would still be getting surplus amounts of vitamins.

7 Likes

I second that. Only on rare occasions do I consume Huel 100%.

Something solid! I am going to miss solid food very soon! I saw an american company does food square buns or cakes, it know it’s not the same bit I’m sure we could whip up something.

Atleast my teeth will still stay healthy as they don’t have to munch through crisps and such that get stuck in my teeth I guess…

that’s a good idea if possible, I would like that too…

Another option would be to just take a multi supplement.

I know you mentioned it in your intro, but PLEASE make a version that is GLUTEN FREE, GLUTEN FREE and GLUTEN FREE! I have an autoimmune condition and Huel is perfect for me except for the GLUTEN!!

@Diarmuid_Moloney They are working on this.

US Shipping? :3

1 Like

Ex-soylent user here – actually pre-made bottles like Soylent 2.0 would be awesome. Saves the hassle of having to blend anything, and guarantees perfect blend by default. Personally I’m not even that price sensitive, I’d happily pay for convenience.

2 Likes