When will it stop

Any tips on slowly getting used to Huel?

I plan to have one 100 g shake every other day for a few weeks.

Had my first one yesterday and I’m already feeling a bit bunged up.

Drink plenty of water.

I drink from 2-3L at least every day. Been drinking an additional litre given the ‘explosives’

Perhaps you should drink less then.

Maybe I should say drink enough water.

But what is ‘enough’ for one person may be too much for another and vice versa :grin:

Give it a week or 2 as your body needs to get used to Huel and it has lots of fibre. And yes as already mentioned drink extra water. Maybe 1 - 2 litres a day to start with and see how it goes maybe you could have more as already mentioned where all different. You could even have 1 Huel a day or maybe after a week doing every other day, depends on what your plans are really. 2,3 or 4 times a day. Good luck with it and welcome to the world of Hueligans :smiley:

1 Like

Just build up your Huel intake like you are doing. If you’re used to having a low amount of fibre in your diet then symptoms may arise, it doesn’t happen to everyone. However, the benefits of fibre are important.

What are the symptoms?

They are a cartoon yellow family from America. [An oldie not goody.]

1 Like

Was it Rtd or powder? I’ve been taking soylent products for years and never had any problems until I got chocolate powder. I’ve had diarrhoea for over a week now. The only thing different in my diet is the chocolate powder. I had no problem with the berry powder. I’m persevering as I don’t want to waste the powder I’ve bought but I won’t order chocolate again.

Update. Still persisting with three Huels a day. The atomic runs are not as prevalent but certainly have a presence and I am not out of the woods. Starting to feels less ‘code brown’ and more controlled, so that is an improvement.

Getting there, but taking a while for sure. Water intake still 3L plus a day. Still exercising.

In general feeling good, with the exception of the parabolic poop action.

I’m on Choc

Never heard that euphemism before.

2 Likes

No sir… :grinning:

Is it like chocs away?

3 Likes

I was going slow with the Huel but starting to get quite bad constipation and bad gas now.

Feels like I’m sitting on a rock!

@IPFreely maybe try drinking more water… it may help you p** more freely as well as pee as freely as your name suggests :wink:

The high fibre content of Huel will make you constipated if you don’t drink enough. It can be tricky to get this right to start with because huel is a drink you sort of feel like you don’t need another drink with it. But huel is food… so make sure you are drinking about 2 litres of water a day not including what you’re adding to your huel and that should resolve your problem pretty quickly!

3 Likes

Yes as @ChristinaT says try drinking more water, I get constipated if I don’t drink enough water I do struggle to drink a good 2 litres of water a day though.