Please hurry upπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Please -when oh when will there be a new supply of the Huel bars available???
Can’t understand why the wait-they’re obviously very popular?
Some more information please?:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Think it has been a good 4 months now and the reasoning is being kept quite quiet. Therefore they were poisonous, it’s the only explanation xD

1 Like

Weirdly I recieved a free one with my months supply about 2 months back, I assumed they’d be in stock if they were doing that.

I know it’s frustrating, we are just as frustrated as you! I’m so pleased you love the bars so much that you miss them this much. It has absolutely not been 4 months, but I know it does feel like a while. The bars have been out of stock since the 31st of August, less than a month and a half, which explains why you received a free one in your order two months ago @TheJackal.

As I’ve mentioned here I don’t have any updates to give, really sorry Huelers. It’s not because we don’t love you though, so don’t go thinking that :heart:

Just to clarify, I thought it was 4 months because that was when I started looking for them and they were out of stock. I checked much less regularly at first so must have completely missed them before I began checking regularly and often :stuck_out_tongue: