100% fuel for increased physical performance!

Hello everyone,
As of tomorrow I will be going 100% Huel and I will be entering my final 12 weeks of training before competing in my first Triathlon.
I’ve worked my way up to the 100% over the last fortnight and I’m already feeling benefits in both my training and my general well being…
My goals are to improve my level of fitness, to gain weight slightly in line with my weight training and to decrease my sugar intake and I’m positive Huel will help with this…
I’m posting to see if anyone else is using this in line with any sort of training especially for an event of any sort…?
I’m planning on taking 3500 kcal a day from Huel, a bannana and an additional 500kcal from nuts and raisins -I’m hoping this is still classed as 100% Huel- and along with this I don’t drink alcohol and my only fluid intake would be water…
I’ve always been reasonably fit but I’ve had a poor diet with sugar filled protein shakes which were a nightmare for my skin…!
I’m happy to post updates etc but would love a message from someone who has attempted similar…
i already feel Huel has had a great impact on my training but I’m meeting nothing but criticism from my Triathlon team, friends and even some family members…
Anyways, thanks a lot for reading my first post :blush:…!

1 Like

Not training specifically for an event, but I do upwards of 4 hours exercise every day. 100% Huel is all I need, including for pre- AND post-workout, to fuel me in training (I do ballet, taekwondo, boxing and Muay Thai).

Thanks for the reply, well I’m sure taking part in those sports would be just as or more demanding than Triathlon training…!
I really can’t see any negatives as of yet and I’m pretty excited to give this a go…!

Go for it mate. I’ve been 100% Huel since November, currently in the best shape of my life (my diet used to be utter trash).