50/50

After a few months i thought I’d try unsweetened huel… not bad …but missed the vanilla flavour.
So i mixed the two and i find this works absolutely fantastic for me.
So try it. My next comment is… please Huel may we possibly consider getting this in one bag. Thanks

2 Likes

I’ve been doing this for over a year; good innit?

2 Likes

I like the idea in principle but Huel may feel by offering this it would send mixed messages about the sweetness of Vanilla to new customers…?

1 Like

Maybe so. Some people have no sugar, half spoon, 1 or 2 spoons or more in their drinks.
And at the end off the day, if this gets a thumbs up by a lot of users it becomes a product to supply those people that prefer it this way. For me it’s bang on.

They have four versions as it is. I think they’re keen on not expanding this as it increases warehousing requirements & wastage amongst many negatives.

Two more versions (50/50 & one assumes a GF 50/50) just to alter sweetness would seem very unlikely. Best hope is they decide to make vanilla less sweet, though I doubt that’ll happen either.

I agree…it isn’t going to happen…and if they did…someone would want one 25% vanilla 75% unflavoured.

1 Like

.well! This is nice idea. I have never tried this before. However, I will try it out soon.