Does anyone know the exact measurements and ingredients to make mix that adds up to 500 or 1000 or even 1500 calories
This recipe here is with our old scoops. So 3 scoops is 456kcal. But doesn’t take into account the milk. Hope it helps you though!
Makes about seven pancakes
- 3 scoops Vanilla Huel Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 300ml dairy free milk
- (optional) 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- (optional) 60g blueberries
- (optional) juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Pour in about half the milk and mix well.
- Add remaining milk slowly, mixing until smooth.
- Spoon into a lightly oiled pan and cook until the top edges of the pancake are beginning to look drier than the middle, then flip over and cook on the other side.
For blueberry and lemon pancakes, add the grated rind of half a lemon, replace the milk with the juice of half a lemon and stir in 60g of blueberries. Cook as before.