Overnight soaked Huel?

I am looking for substantial huel breakfast ideas…Has anyone tried using huel as ‘overnight soaked oats’ and adding banana, peanut butter etc to it? Does it work?

I love huel, but I like to have my shakes quite watery and only use 1 - 1.5 scoops to about a 1ltr of water…

My issue is my calorie consumption especially when I have a triathlon / running event on…

Has anyone tried using huel as a porridge alternative or have any other suggestions? (I am gluten free / vegan)

Thanks…

I tried a few pancakes, and liked them a lot - I just added some cinnamon, milk and presto. I did find the pancakes didn’t cook quite as you would expect, but turned out well after some perseverance. The only real difference was milk instead of water, but you could try with coconut milk, almond milk, etc as a substitute. No idea if it will work, but it felt more filling when eating in solid form, and it’s an easy quick meal to test out.

What an awesome idea! I love bircher muesli and overnight oats etc. I’m sure we have a recipe you can try * starts digging around *

Recipe is a little low on Huel, you could probably omit the oats and just use Huel! Give it a go. Also, on the subject of pancakes, here is an awesome pancake recipe:

Makes about seven pancakes, 10cm across.
Ingredients:
3 scoops Vanilla Huel
1 tsp Baking powder
300ml or 2 1/4 cups milk
(optional) 1/2 tsp Mixed Spice
(optional) 60g blueberries
(optional) 1/2 lemon’s juice and grated rind

Method:
Mix the dry ingredients together.
Pour in about half the milk and mix well
Add remaining milk slowly, mixing until smooth.
Spoon into a lightly oiled pan and cook until the top edges of the pancake are beginning to look drier than the middle, then flip over and cook on the other side. .
For Blueberry and Lemon pancakes add the grated rind of half a lemon, replace the equivalent of milk with the juice of half a lemon and stir in 60g/half a small punnet of blueberries. Cook as before.

Head here for some more great cooking ideas - Discover Huel Recipes | Huel

Did you mean 1 1/4 cups?

Possibly…

Ahh!! That’s probably why my pancake day Huel pancakes turned out so badly!

1 Like