7 Day Feedback

So. 7 days in…

First a little bit about me. I am a 6ft, 16ft stone male, that works from home but goes to the gym I guess 4 to 5 times a week on average. Apart from that and walking the dogs during the day during my lunchtime and that’s my exercise regime.

I started Huel because working from home, I was generally eating quite badly and snacking way to much, and I have always struggled to understand what I should consume whilst trying to loose weight. In the end I was was finding I was going to the gym to maintain my weight rather than lose the 2 stone I would like to.

How am I using Huel…

So I jumped in and replaced my Weetabix breaksfast and random rubbish lunch with Huel.

I am working on a 1950 Calorie intake a day, and using MyFitnessPal to track everything even the Starbucks stops! And so far this week I have lost 5.8 lbs, I however get this is not sustainable or realistic.

My chosen flavours are below, based on a 100g gram serving, both made the night before, as I find this is the best way to server Huel.

• Coffee Flavour Breakfast
  • Berry Flavour Lunch
  • Sensible dinner.

I am consistantly drinking 2 to 3 litres of water a day to ensure I stay hydrated.

Plus sides: No bloating, or bottom issues, easy to make and less chalky by far than the average protein shake. I would go as far as saying I look forward to it.

Side affects: None really to note, I started to get a soar throat and few days in, and this has resulted in a snotty nose, however I suspect this is not related. I have felt tired at some points but I wonder if this is a side affect of the above snotty nose. In addition I think I maybe about blocked as I am not as regular sorry if this is TMI.

The only disappointing item for me is that, I am travelling next week so I ordered so RTD and its a different taste and texture all together with a large nutty undertone which I didn’t like. However this is personal preference, but I would not order vanilla RTD again.

I will provide another update at the end of January, and I hope something of the above is useful to any new Huellers.

2 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I agree with vanilla rtd not being as great as i hoped too.

I find if i have a few 100% huel days my toilet habits are less regular…but i think everyone seems to react differently. I too never had any adverse reactions when i started iff in much same way as you

2 Likes

GOOD!!! I’M GLAAAAAAD!!!
mwaaàhaaaaahaaaaàaàaaaàaà

I won’t rest until rtd has been wiped out from the entire universe!

1 Like