Adding a starter item to the subscription order once

I want a new shaker so I have tried adding it to the current subscription but there is no option of it. I have also tried to ad in the cart but I need to make purchase of more than 50E for the delivery. Any idea how can I add the shaker to the upcoming order?

Thanks.

Hey there! Adding single items to your upcoming subscription order is quick and easy! Please follow the steps below to add a shaker to your upcoming order:

1. Log into your Huel account
  2. On the Account Overview page, scroll down to the “Try more of the Huel range…” section
  3. Find the item(s) you’d like to try and select “Add to delivery”
  4. These will now show on your “Upcoming Deliveries” page

Ta-da!

If all fails, email our EU support team at info@huel.com, and we’ll be more than happy to help! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Dom_Huel,

Thank you for your reply. I am currently on french version of the website (eu.huel.com) but I do not see option similar on the account or subscription page as you have mentioned. I have read this steps in the guide on website but I was unable to follow the steps as I do not see any similar options on my account.

I have already sent an email couple days back. I am waiting for the reply.

Aarsh

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.