An incredible new Bar and some changes to Bar pricing – as of November 27th

C’mon Tim, everyone knows a .1 patch just means minor new features. Call them 4.0 if you want to sell massive changes.

Or X. That’s what you should do. Huel Bar X. 20% slimmer with an OLED screen.

7 Likes

hahaha I love this. When we invent a Huel pill we will totally take this idea. Or just call it Huel David.

To be fair, I think these bars will feel like a 4.0 but no Huel products are a 4.0 yet and it felt scary so we went with 3.1. (kidding)

I think this is what you should rename Berry powder :wink::laughing:

5 Likes

Well it would be a more accurate description of what it tastes like.

My thoughts exactly

This is actually very true.
V2 to V3 was simply a minor change to texture and fibre.

V3 to V3.1 is a change in price, size, calorie content per gram, texture, ingredients and flavours !
ie they have changed everything. It’s a completely different product.

V4 is much more appropriate

Happy Huelversary @ChristinaT :clinking_glasses::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Bee !

1 Like

This :arrow_up:

Any chance of a sample pack with one of each?

1 Like

Looks like you amend your subscription today moments before we pulled the lists of email addresses to send our message to. I’ve DM’d the emails to you.

Not currently, love the idea of a multipack. It’s a great idea, but one thing at a time :blush:

As other people have said, the trouble is the box size. I’m still struggling to get through a box of cocoa. Can’t really justify a whole box each of various flavours I don’t really like the sound of, just in case I happened to like one of them.

A sample pack is really the only way I can imagine trying these.

3 Likes

You can get one-off samples of all the RTDs, so it’d be cool if they did the same here.

I quite enjoyed the Cacoa and coffee flavoured bars. I enjoyed the tastes of both of these. However I am lookimg forward to the vegan chocolate chip flavour. Im unsure about the coffee caramel flavour on the basis I prefer Americano (black) and espresso. I feel the reduction in Caffiene defeats the point of a coffee bar. Is it possible to have expanded the range of bars rather than replacing the existing ones?

1 Like

I’m not happy the kcal has been lowered, should of been risen to 500, but then again that wouldn’t be snack it would be a full on meal.

Make a meal bar then keep making each version smaller until we have huel pills (davids) four davids a day with a glass of water, eventually the lack of substance in our davids will make our stomachs shrink to point where we can only have davids. When that happens we rename this island from Britain to Utopia.

3 Likes

The bars for me make a change from a liquid meal, but 2 bars for 500kcal makes for quite an expensive meal. I too would have like to see a meal-sized bar.
This change really reminds me of watching chocolate bars go down in size and up in price, accompanied with a cast iron statement from the manufacturer saying that “all of their customer reviews overwhelmingly stated that their customers wanted a smaller bar”. I’ve never ever met anyone that wanted a smaller chocolate bar… - let alone paying the same or more per gram for a smaller chocolate bar! Also, saying the bars are slightly more expensive per cal than previously isn’t quite right. They’re actually 10% more expensive which is quite a lot on top of what I feel is already an expensive alternative to powder.

Any why make the bars smaller, and at the same time put fewer in a box? Do we all want a smaller box? Why do we want a smaller box? Is it because we want to buy two boxes?

I really like Huel - I’m definately a convert and I didn’t mean to express too much sarcasm. Perhaps I don’t like change either… and the caramel flavour is gone…

4 Likes

And the cacao flavour is gone :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

We have the right to grumble. A lot.
I love new exciting things.
But why take away the existing best things?!
It will be a sad sad day, of no cacao fb Huel
(Or caramel Huel)

1 Like

AHEM, WHERE IS THE LIME AND CHILLI FLAVOUR??? Please. I keep asking, and keep getting dessert flavoured ones.

I’m sure I will still buy these new ones, enjoy them greatly and eat too many. Thank you all though, for putting more thought into our food so we don’t have to.

Ps lime…and chilli. Or just something a bit zingy and or savoury in taste :lemon::hot_pepper::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Please consider it in the future, I hope to have Huel for the rest of my years.

4 Likes

Yeah, that could be a winner.

2 Likes

1 Like

Lime and chilli chocolate is awesome

I might put lime and chilli in my Cacao UU Huel and let you know if it’s good :yum:

3 Likes