Anyone selling Huel Bars 3.0?

Love the old bars, am really bummed it’s discontinued.
Anyone wanna sell ‘em to me esp if you prefer the new ones & have these lying around?

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I have one box of v3.0 bars left after stocking up when the new bars were released. I will be gutted when they are gone. Went on the outlet a few days ago to buy a load more but sadly all gone!

1 Like

@jp_mcdougall Ugh ikr I bought a coupla boxed but didn’t think they’d disappear so fast :frowning: checked in with the team & they have confirmed there’s no more stock :sob:
Why would they discontinue the best version of their bars I’m so bummed haha

1 Like

What is it you guys preferred about v3.0 Bars?

@Tim_Huel hey Tim! The texture was definitely better than the V2.0 xD
Compared to the new ones, they’re more substantial with better macros & fewer calories per 100g. (Correct me if I’m wrong though!!) I feel more satiated with V3.0.
V3.1 is pretty small & 200kcal, which makes it comparable to most protein bars out there like Grenade. It just feels like a bit of an in between—not exactly the best macros, also not a protein bar, not the best tasting bar out there and disappears too quickly.

It’s just my opinion though & I know most people love V3.1 over V3.0 (especially new Hueligans so I completely get it). Don’t worry, just me being bummed about my fave bars! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m not a big eater in the morning and quite often I would have a 3.0 and this would fill me up. I just liked the size I guess, I know they are supposed to be a snack and not a meal but the new bars just don’t even feel like a snack to me.
I just really got on with the taste and texture and much prefer it to the new bars. It seems most people prefer the new bars and I know some people had said 250 calories for the 3.0 wasn’t a snack.
They just worked for me but I understand change happens. Gutted 3.0 has gone though.

2 Likes