Are you a slurper, a gulper or a sipper?

Yeah, I know it was something Boost Juice Bars had on an ad a couple years back, but I’m curious. I drink gulp mine either all in one or in three or four stages throughout half an hour…

Gulp down as quickly as possible

Don’t know if this is wrong or right … but it works for me !!

I’m probably more of a glug, it’s hard to sip or gulp at the thickness I make it at (195g + 30g whey to 750ml water)

As quickly as humanly possible. If I could swallow it as a balloon I would.

I sip and enjoy the taste. Chew the flaxseed too. But usually finish in 3-5 minutes.

Wow! I think I’d burst if I drank it as quickly as that. I sip it over about 30 minutes. (100g in a full shaker of water). It makes me feel so full.

Gulper here!

Sippers welcome, but I’d ban slurpers from my presence!

I usually plan on making it last an hour or two but in reality, I smash it in about 5 mins because, well, it tastes good.

If it’s a larger serving like 120 grams, I’ll spread it out over a longer time so the extra protein actually gets used.

That’s a hilariously ironic username based on that comment!

Haha, that did cross my mind. I should really change the username…

It’s my understanding that we only really use 20-30g protein in one go for muscle synthesis – anything over just gets processed by other means.

It’s my understanding that we only really use 20-30g protein in one go for muscle synthesis – anything over just gets processed by other means.

I’ve read this too, so try to adhere to it.

Tricky if you go out for a monster steak though! :smiley:

It takes me forever to drink it, I’m for sure a sipper, just because it’s so thick. But I take my time with most drinks so this is no different. I think the longest was over an hour and a half. The lunch one only takes maybe 30-40 minutes but my breakfast one takes a lot longer.

I think that’s why steak makes you piss foam :smile:

Hm I dunno about that guys… I mean it kind of makes sense but I’m not convinced.

sipper AND chewer…

Only recently have I started to down it as quickly as possible, it’s much more tolerable than sipping at it. Even if I use just three scoops, I have to fill the shaker to the brim, use a mixer ball and shake it like crazy for a minute, otherwise it’s just a thick sludge.

none of the above – I eat it with a spoon like drinking soup and it takes me 20-30min so I’m probably an anomaly :stuck_out_tongue:

anyone else eats it with a spoon? heh

I drink it as fast as I can because im no fan of lent taste

Thick, cold & fruity, that’s me.

Neither - I’m a sucker :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: