Banana is flavorless

I just recently tried the BE banana flavor. Maybe I’ve been eating the wrong type of bananas for 52 years but this taste nothing of bananas. Like zip, nada, no banana flavor at all.
It isn’t bad tasting to me but kind of comical it is labeled as banana.
I thought maybe I received a bag that was a few years old but it doesn’t expire til 9/5/23.
I’ll probably mix it with BE cinnamon roll to get rid of it.
Anyone else have this experience?

Nope, I particularly like the banana, especially with milk

2 Likes

Banana flavour is one of the strongest Huel flavours, at least according to my particular taste sensitivity. I think we likely differ in how we perceive taste/flavour.

Hey there! I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t get on with the flavour of your Black Edition Banana. Have you experienced this issue with any other Black Edition flavours?

With the above in mind, would you be able to email us at team@huel.com (UK) or support@huel.com (USA)? In your email, could you please include the batch information available in the bottom right corner of the back of your pouch?

Let me know if you have any questions I can help with in the meantime :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks everyone.
I have eaten a banana every morning for the last 5 years and yeah there is zero banana flavor/taste in this bag of BE banana flavor. I’ve even stirred up the powder in the bag and it is tasteless.
Dom, all the other BE I’ve had tastes somewhat like what they are supposed to. I’ve had cinnamon roll, salted caramel, and strawberry shortcake

What an odd brag.
I’ve had two bananas a day for the past six years.

2 Likes

What an odd comment

Isn’t it more like Banana Nesquick flavour?

I did try it when it came out. It was okay, but I’ve settled on Cookies and Cream as a clear winner for my palate.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.