Banana Review

Hello,

I thought I’d leave my opinion here. I took the jump and ordered 4 bags of this at once.
It’s the best flavor to date and the only one I plan to buy. In fact, I just ordered another 6 bags worth.
Texture is the same as the others. The taste is subtle, not extremely, just the right amount without being overpowering. It tastes very natural to me, like I blended in a real banana into my Huel.

Very pleased.
And thanks for the student discount by the way, that’s nice of you and very helpful.

Thanks

8 Likes

Good to see you back @Squizzle :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!
Good to see you

1 Like

I’ve only tried banana so far. Newbie.

I find that the flavour goes well with the texture.
It’s like porridge with banana and if you get a lump it’s not a big deal.

There is a metallic aftertaste but that’s all down to the ingredients used.

I do wish the banana was a bit stronger in flavour though. I have the flavour pack but saving that for the vanilla bag.

1 Like

Hello Alan - I’ve found that with all the flavours I’ve tried, the synthetic after taste reduces a lot or goes away completely if the mixed drink is left in the refrigerator a few hours or overnight and it becomes more natural tasting.

1 Like

I’ve just started Huel this week and I ordered Banana and Vanilla.
I’ve only tried the Banana so far and its a lot nicer than I thought it was going to be.
Taste is pleasing and reminds you of porridge and Banana.

Think I’ll save the flavour packs for the Vanilla.
I am noticing that I am getting heartburn after I’ve had my Huel tho.

The heartburn may vanish with time. I had some at the beginning, but not at all any more. Now it feels very mild to the body (I use UU mainly, sometimes with flavour boosts).