Been lurking, but now time to share my weight loss on Huel

Have any goals @KosmicTea?

1 Like

Yes! I do have a goal - Iā€™m hoping to lose around 20-30lbs in the next couple of years or so. Right now Iā€™m 5ft1, 170lbs - this is down from 175 at the start of January.

I started Huel just over a week ago and I feel great, I have so much more energy and I really love the taste and different flavours. Iā€™ve got my partner drinking it too - he has a different goal, heā€™s trying to maintain his weight and snack less. So far thereā€™s been no change in my weight yet, but itā€™s early days.

Iā€™m currently having two scoops for breakfast, sometimes on itā€™s own, sometimes with some fruit, then 2.5 - 3 scoops for lunch, and then Iā€™m having a regular dinner worth about the same calories as 3 scoops. My TDEE is around 2240 so Iā€™m trying to go for 1750 daily to help, and I donā€™t drink very much either.

I do about 3 exercise classes a week and I run twice, and I started to lose weight and really tone up last year, but I stagnated a few months ago and my diet has never been ideal. So hopefully with the help of Huel, and mega motivators on here Iā€™ll be able to reach my goals.

Anyway, youā€™re all doing awesome work, I canā€™t wait to hear about everyoneā€™s progress! :smiley:

1 Like

Well done! Sounds like a kind and balanced plan.
Just tucking into the most amazing dinner of 2 scoops new vanilla, frozen berries and almond milk made into ā€˜ice cream!ā€™ No hardship here:))

Iā€™m aiming for a few days p/w 100% and will keep heuling 1-2 meals per day after goal reached or use it for 5-2ing for maintenance.
Will update fat loss next weekā€¦see how I get through the 1st weekend; a race on Sunday followed by nosh out will hopefully balance each other out :wink:

2 Likes

Hi fellow Lurking Huelers,

A quick update 19 days into Hueling for weight reduction.
I am still at the same weight as the initial weight loss which I am very happy with as there was weight gain over Easter, family bdayā€™s , anniversary etc which would normally lead to a minimum 8lbs weight increase with all of the ā€˜celebratoryā€™ heavier or junk foods. So it feels like back to square ā€˜2ā€™ - which is easier to deal with than square ā€˜1ā€™ :smirk:
To get to the next square I need to get the olā€™ trainers out to support weight loss by creating a calorie deficit and have 2-3 100% huel days PW. As holiday only 1mth away Iā€™m hoping to have the motivation to release 8lbs by then as the other option is to buy a few wafty smocks and sweat inducing leggings to float around in that reduce the chafing of chubby thighs! :cry:
So overall very happy with the hueling experience - just need to keep on track now and have a holiday plan to have a huel breakfast to keep me mindful of holiday quaffing and if nothing else make it easier to transition back when I return.
Well thatā€™s me - how are you Heulers doing?

Happy hueling!

3 Likes

Hey Anni, thanks for the message and for choosing Huel. Easter can be tough, the amount of chocolate I still have in my house, honestly donā€™t know what to do with it all! But letā€™s move on from Easter and all its indulgence! It sounds like you just need to monitor those calories a little closer, are you using anything like MyFitness Pal? The exercise will help definitely get you into a calorie deficit but itā€™s the deficit you need.

Keep us posted!

2 Likes

Congratulation on your weight loss.
youā€™re an inspiration and was the post that persuaded me to order Huel. Got my first delivery of Huel a few days ago and hope Iā€™ll be able to do the same.
For the first time in my life Iā€™ve crossed the line from being normal weight to being over weight according to my BMI so I want to loose the 12,5 kg I gained over the last 6 month.
Keep going and hope to see further updates.

2 Likes

Well done!!:star_struck: