Best flavour boost combinations?

Hello!

So I am fairly new to Huel (3rd week on and love it :blush:) but I’d really like some advice on which flavour boost to use with which base flavour please! I have chocolate and banana Huel powder, and Gingerbread, Salted Caramel, Mint Chocolate and strawberry flavour boosts.

Any ideas or experiences would be amazing thanks! :blush:

People generally tend to use the flavour boosts with either vanilla, original or UU huel. However, there’s nothing stopping you mixing things up and experimenting a bit. Looking at the flavours you have, I would suggest trying strawberry with banana, while the caramel and mint choc seem like they would be good with the chocolate. As for the gingerbread, my first choice would be with the chocolate, but it could work well with the banana too. Otherwise get hold of some vanilla or UU depending on how much of a sweet tooth you have. Have fun experimenting! :smile:

1 Like

I like vanilla lots, some people get bored with it very quickly, but I guess I’m an exception :slight_smile:

My current favourite is vanilla with the apple cinnamon flavour boost. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I quite like gingerbread fb in banana premix.

I like “Original” vanilla, “Vanilla” vanilla doesn’t do it for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Huh, i havent tried this, i’ve tried it with salted caramel but gingerbread and banana seemed like madness to me, gonna get on that tomorrow!

1 Like

Let me know what you think @JewyB!