BEST RTD FLAVOUR - ChocoBerry

I’ve just discovered that if you mix Chocolate RTD with Berry RTD in equal proportions you get the BEST flavour RTD ever !

On their own I find the Berry one delicious but too sweet, and the Chocolate one not sweet at all but a little bit bland and kind of ‘heavy’ (I can’t think of any other way of describing it - it’s nice, but sort of lacking something)

I do like them both
But mixed together they are AWESOME !

Only downside is I now have an 800 calorie lunch… :laughing:

7 Likes

That sounds intriguing…now go for a 1200 with the addition of you know what.

1 Like

It was delicious. I don’t have any vanilla to add to the mix and don’t plan to get any, I didn’t like the vanilla one at all.
You need to try the berry chocolate though :yum:

I reckon @Bee would like it… having been underwhelmed by the chocolate rtd…
Did you get a whole case of the berry @Bee?
If so, you need to try this combo!

4 Likes

The more I’m drinking it the more I’m loving it.
Seriously - so delicious!

@EllaOfficialHuel @Dan_Huel
@Tim_Huel
You need to make this an actual flavour honestly it’s so good :blush::yum::drooling_face::partying_face:

50:50 chocolate rtd / berry rtd
I need to be able to buy this in one bottle or I’m going to be carrying one of each with me everywhere and making a mess mixing them together :joy:

3 Likes

Branson Pickle?

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: noooooo

3 Likes

Um, not quite what I had in mind…but I like your thinking.

Yes I did get a whole case. Will try mixing both bottles in a separage jug then pouring back into the bottles and storing in the fridge. Right now, have just polished off a large salad and about to have some fresh fruit, so am no longer hungry.

3 Likes

There you go @ChristinaT that’s a good idea you could do

Only trouble with that is, if I don’t like it I have another one just like it in the fridge :laughing:

2 Likes

@Ian42 that is actually what I did!
I didn’t drink it all yesterday I had the rest just now for lunch.

@Bee you could always pour half of each into the jug, mix it, taste it, and if you don’t like it, keep the other two half bottles as they are and just down the chocoberry in one and hold your nose (worked when I was a kid when forced to eat / drink something I didn’t like :laughing:)

3 Likes

I am managing to drink the chocolate as is but won’t be ordering any more. Will certainly try the mix though.

1 Like

Glad to see someone else loving the Bugles.

You can’t make yourself feel better by pretending someone else has spent the week munching crisps and chocolate @Coup

2 Likes

At least I didn’t attempt to pour the chocolate into the crisps and call it crispochocolate

Video killed the radio star was alright…but that was their highlight.

Chocolate crisps are actually really nice.
Only ready salted though. I don’t fancy chocolate southern style bbq :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Interesting… I will have to give this a go this afternoon.

1 Like

Don’t encourage her Dan.

2 Likes

ChocoBerry is ok and will help me get through the Chocolate RTD but can’t say I’m mad about it :thinking:

2 Likes