Bring back the Huel Granola

Not sure if this would be allowed/permitted, if not, tell me and I will never do it again.
MyProtein is selling some protein granola here.
It has a lot of sugar, in my opinion, and wouldn’t consider it a worthy product, but maybe some of you appreciate it either way :slight_smile:

I am not a general granola fan, just enjoyed Huel Granola while it lasted.

I don’t mind granola now and again, but I rarely eat cereal. I didn’t love Huel granola, and weirdly when I think about it I can still actually taste it.

1 Like

Eeesh 19g of sugar per 400kcal :astonished:

2 Likes

Yep, too much for my taste!

1 Like

Yes please, granola, or granola bars perhaps, mixed in with the other bars. I found it a very pleasant way to eat my Huel.

It’s been a while since I was on the forum I guess I heard the battle cry to BRING BACK GRANOLA!!

2 Likes

YESSSSS!!! I vote for bringing back the Huel Granola (please). It was one of my fav products ever!

3 Likes

Did someone say bring back Huel Granola? Yes please to that. Even more awesome when ate dry.

1 Like

This was a thing?! :open_mouth: gutted I missed that! If it makes a comeback nut free would be great if you don’t mind :joy:

I’ve just been saying I’m going to try my breakfast shake warm, see if I can make it like a porridge now the weather is getting cold!

Ps. Just told fussy other half about my porridge plans… He screwed his face up :joy:

Yes please! If glutenfree (or very low amounts) option would also exist then i’d be one very happy hueligan :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::pray::pray::+1::smiley:

I did that snacking away on a box one evening…. I didn’t drink enough fluids. Nuff said

1 Like

As long as it does not contain sucralose I would be VERY interested in Huel Granola. I unfortunately never tired it when it was still available.

1 Like

Does anyone combine with Fuel granola with Huel? Not literally combined, but in their diet.

I have Fuel’s chocolate flavor granola every morning, and funnily enough, looking at the reviews on Amazon for the bulk Fuel boxes, other people also mention Huel with 1 person’s review photo being boxes stacked of Huel and Fuel :rofl: Fuel chocolate granola is so tasty.

I get why Huel discontinued the granola, but clearly there’s a market for it considering how popular Fuel is and the crossover of customers. Would love to divert the money I’m paying for Fuel to Huel every month for granola with all vitamins & minerals.

I guess it was a tough call getting that palatable/healthy balance. Fuel granola may taste great because it has double the amount of sugar, half the fibre, half the protein and 30% more fat than Huel granola did. Does that make it a good product? Who can say. It doesn’t seem to have any particular USP over other healthy granola options such as Kind, which betters it nutritionally in most respects but still has a lot of added sugar.

Yes it’s definitely nowhere near as healthy as Huel granola, but this is what I mean. So many crossover customers are buying Fuel as it tastes quite similar, whereas those customers and likely many more would opt for a nutritionally complete granola even if a little more expensive.

I’ve tried many many other granolas including Kind products (which I didn’t find tasted nice despite praising the ingredients), and Fuel is the closest I’ve found to the original Huel granola in terms of taste. Its USP is the texture, taste and bulk subscription format (plus being a B-corp is nice). The nutrition is disappointing in various ways, but I add things to it and there is nothing else that comes close to its texture and taste.

Would happily funnel my money to Huel instead for this daily meal.

I wouldn’t get too enthralled by B-Corp certification – it’s just private sector governance without regulation and, basically, a cash generating scheme. In the same way that other certifications such as Grüne Punkt, B Corp will accept certification for single products, allowing less than reputable brands to portray themselves as good corporate citizens.

None of their standards are legally enforceable and no one is liable for damages if a company fails to meet them. If a company as reviled as Nestlé can get B-Corp certification – then it doesn’t speak well to the value of this scheme other than as a marketing device.

1 Like

As this post is quite old now I’ve going to close out the thread. However I fully expect Tim to pop up with the next Bring Granola back thread in the near future.

1 Like