[BUG] [UK] "Build your own bundle" "Each box contains 12 bars", but price the same as for separate 15 bars

When I use “Build your own bundle” bars, the tab shows that you get only 12 bars, but the price is the same if you order 15 bars separately. Price per bar also the same as in separate package.

Is it a bug, or I’m missing something?

1 Like

Hey there! Welcome to the forum :wave:

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve encountered an issue on our “Build Your Own Bundle” page. I have had a play with this myself, and unfortunately, didn’t see the same bug/error.

With this in mind, would you please be able to email in at team@huel.com, with some screenshots and a description of the error you’re experiencing? Our engineering team will take a look at this to try to identify the source of the issue.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for reply.

I think it’s solved. I contacted support earlier today and now the “Build Your Own Bundle” page got updated design with correct info.

All the best!

I’m really happy to hear this, and if there is ever anything else you need, you know where to find us!

1 Like

Propping up the bar generally

4 Likes

Sorry, I don’t quite understand :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Blimey. I thought you’d be knee deep in chocolate eggs today, not monitoring the forum. You sure have a better work ethic than Tim “hammock” Urch @Tim_Huel

1 Like

Dom’s the real deal, guys. Whereas I’m here at 9:45 on a tuesday morning just getting started for the week.

3 Likes

As of today (June 20), this is still occurring for me on the US website. If there are 15 bars in a box, the total comes to $206 if each bar is $1.72. But the screenshot shows that there are 12 bars in a box.

Hey there! I have had a look into this myself, and it appears that there is an issue with how the information about v3.1 bars is displayed on the Build Your Own Bundle section of our website. With this in mind, would you please be able to send this over to us as support@huel.com with your screenshot? We will then be able to log this in our system and raise this with the appropriate team.

In the meantime, feel free to place your order as we have not changed the quantity of v3.1 per box.Thank you!