Buying 1 bag gluten free

Hello,

I wanna give Huel a try as I did to many other powders. Since my guts are pretty sensible and I don’t want to buy 2 bags and waste it.

Anyone here would sell me 1 bag of gluten free please ?

Delivery to France.

Thanks in advance.

Tom.

Hi Tom, hopefully you find someone willing to make a deal with you. In the meantime, you could try to do this the other way around! Perhaps buy two bags and if you don’t like it try to sell the second on here.

And, if you do like it, you don’t have to pay for another delivery because your second bag is already with you! Also you can try two different flavours!

1 Like

Hi Tom,
Great you’re up for trying Huel! I want to help with that…
I’m 80% sure I’ve got a bag or two of gluten-free at home, and I’m up for mailing a sample over. However, I won’t be back home to check or send any until around 17th December.
If noone else can send you a tester before then (and you don’t give in and invest in two bags haha), just drop me an email at laurenmcginney97[at]gmail.com around then, and I’ll send some over for Xmas :slight_smile:

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for your help. I actually am not in a hurry cause I use other products at this time. So I will mail you. Thanks again.

Thomas.

Le dim. 2 déc. 2018 à 04:02, Lauren McGinney huel@discoursemail.com a écrit :

My pleasure :slight_smile: enjoy the holiday season til then, and just let me know if I can help out in any other way x

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for your smart advice. I’ll keep it in mind actually :slight_smile:

Le dim. 2 déc. 2018 à 00:05, Ryan Thompson huel@discoursemail.com a écrit :