Cajun Pasta

Have just realised why the Cajun Pasta was thin and watery. I thought I had given it a good mix, but getting one of my serving spoons into the bag and stirring it through made me realise there was still a lot of powder at the bottom of the bag. Hopefully the next one will be nice and thick

I found you really had to make sure you had lots of powder in with each spoonful, having it in a clear container you can see what’s left and makes the mixtures easier to manage.

1 Like

My second Cajun Pasta was perfect :+1:

3 Likes

It is my absolute favorite flavor. This happened to me the first time I tried it and it was because I wasn’t mixing the bag enough(shake it, twist it around, and then stir it before opening), you want a good mix of pasta/powder rather than mostly chunks of pasta. but it may be the method and ratio you are getting wrong too.

I make it in the plastic tub like this:

Add 2 scoops
Measure out water (how much it says on the back of the packet)
Pour water into tub
Give it a good stir making sure you are stirring from the bottom to avoid dry bits
Put it in the microwave for 30 seconds (variable depending on microwave power, but enough to heat it up again to almost simmering)
Put the lid on
Leave it for 10-15 minutes

Open the lid and enjjoy perfectly cooked cajun pasta at the perfect temperature.

1 Like

2 scoops of cajun pasta, less pasta than you think and more powder (thats where the nutrition is) , add boiling water to just below the line, stir right into the corners of the pot with upside down spoon or knife to get the powder out of the corners, lid on for 5 mins, stir again and add some water if required. grind in some chilli flakes and eat. all the H&S are dependent on getting a decent amount of powder in there.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.