Can Huel make you tired?

Hey everyone,

I was hoping for some advise. I’ve been using huel regularly for about 6 months without any issues now. However last week I’ve been consuming only huel and I’ve noticed I’ve been really tired a lot recently even when I get a really good sleep. Is this a typical problem with huel? Has anyone else experienced anything similar? If so did it go away after a transitional stage or was it a permanent side affect?

Any help much appreciated!

It had the opposite effect on me. When I am 100% Hueling I need much less sleep and don’t get sluggish moments through the day. Most of the time I am about 60% Huel, but feel no more tired than when not Hueling at all…

1 Like

Hey Jack, your body is definitely trying to tell you something. How many calories per day are you having? What about tea and coffee?

1 Like

Are you drinking enough extra water? Like hunzas it also has the opposite effect on me, I have more energy, it’s other types of food or junk in my case, that generally makes me tired and sluggish

2 Likes

Are there (any) other lifestyle factors that may be responsible for your lethargy?

1 Like

Cheers for all your responses! Very glad to hear it is unlikely to be the huel that has been making me tired.

I haven’t been keeping track of calories to be honest I just take huel when I feel hungry. Don’t drink tea of coffee. I will try drinking more water, always a good thing to do anyways, to see if that helps. It may be to do with medication I am on but have been taking that for a while now.

1 Like

easy answer is consume more

to me its proof calories is pretty far off the mark regarding a relevant measurement of the way energy works

more Huel = problem solved

:slight_smile: