Cancelling my subscription after first order

Hi, I’m new to Huel. I want to start a subscription, but I’m worried that if I start a subscription and for some reason change my mind I’ll still have to pay for another delivery. Is this the case or will I be easily able to stop the second delivery if I change my mind.

ye you can pause or cancel your subscription at any time

1 Like

Also unlike many other subscriptions you are sent a reminder before it ships so if you’ve forgotten to cancel or pause, you have an opportunity to do so. That’s useful.

Dead easy to cancel too.

To be honest, I set up a subscription order every time I order and then cancel it and set up a new sub as I order different products each time and it’s less hassle to do that than go on and amend products.

Seems like the gang have jumped in here with some solid advice!

It’s true, you can cancel or pause your subscription at any time just by logging into your account. If you run into any issues or can’t figure out how to do it just drop us an email at team@huel.com and we’ll be happy to get this all sorted for you right away :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.