Chocolate Premixed Huel

Hahaha ohhhhhhh a sachet !
I also wondered how much caffeine you could cope with, if you added a whole sack of coffee per shake :joy:

1 Like

5 Likes

My mother always said that “there is not enough caffeine in the world to be a mom” :joy:

3 Likes

Get out of my house @DunsfordMage :joy:

1 Like

That’s so true!

1 Like

50/50 with original premix and the aftertaste has disappeared, or been masked. Have ordered the chocolate flavour boost to chocolate up the chocolate premix!

1 Like

Just had my first Chocolate premix and it’s not too bad, not as bad as I thought after reading what some said about it. Not as nice as I hoped it would be but I can drink it ok, it’s not been in the fridge this one but have one in the fridge for the morning. No need to add any Branston Pickle to it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Wasn’t much nicer this morning after being in the fridge only thicker but it’s ok I will buy it again.

@Ian42 it’s actually not a bad base for other flavours if you think of it as an alternative to vanilla or original

1 Like

Anything could work, just look at the bright side.
Don’t like berries ? Add blueberry flavour drops and it’s amazing ! No ? add more !! :smiley:

1 Like

I was expecting the smell from the bag to be stronger.

Just tried it both straight from being shaken and then left in the fridge for a few hours.

It really doesn’t taste like chocolate to me, I also get an overpowering coconut flavour from it.

Not keen but will give it a few attempts before I shun it!

1 Like

If you can find any :grin:

1 Like

Not funny :unamused:
Nah but really, few drops of that one is enough for U/U :joy:
Just like the mango variant, though that one is terrible.

1 Like

Soz :sob::sob::sob::grin:

1 Like

Just tried choc prebend for the first time. Think it was even worse than I expected. Didn’t taste of chocolate at all. The only reason I drank it all, was that I was trying to improve the ahem “taste” by adding choc flavdrops, then more choc flavdrops, then orange flavdrops, then more choc flavdrops. A couple of swigs of each, and it was finished. Back to the drawing board on that one, I’m truly sorry to say. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

I have really tried with the chocolate pre-blend but its really grim, wont be buying it again.

2 Likes

It’s a bit of a disaster, not sure how it passed the taste testers stage. Maybe it was conducted elsewhere.

2 Likes

@Wendy_Shepherd I hear adding Branston Pickle makes it nicer

You need to try it (and photo the evidence) @Ian42 before making these claims :laughing::laughing:

For everybody struggling with it: if you think of it as an alternative base to add your flavouring to, it’s really not so bad.
I add 2 tsp coffee and 2 tsp cacao to 2 scoops of chocolate and 1 scoop of vanilla/Original/UU. It’s actually ok.

@hunzas needs to try it with banana flavour boost and let us know the verdict

2 Likes