Flavour samples

Hi,

I’m just about to place my 2nd order. Things are going well, I’ve been having Huel for every breakfast and most lunches for about 2 weeks now.

I got some chocolate flavour with my first order - I quite like it. Other times I chuck a couple of bananas in the blender when I am making up two meals worth.

I can’t decided which flavour to get next - reviews seem to be mixed. What I would like to do is get one every order to slowly build up my selection of flavours.

It would be good to be able to get a sample pack of flavours - one of each in sachets like sugar comes in - enough for one meals worth.
I would happily pay £3-4 for this and I am sure it would increase flavour sales.

1 Like

This is something we want to do indeed! The problem is just ensuring the flavour doesn’t spoil in inadequate packaging.

My recommendation would be:

Mocha
Strawberry
Banana
Toffee
Pineapple and Coconut
Chocolate

Haven’t tried R&C yet!

1 Like

Thanks. I think I might get strawberry next. I quite fancy rhubarb and custard though.

Oh, yes please!

So, you recommend every flavour?

Not sure that really counts as a recommendation. :grin:

1 Like

Waiter: Are you ready to order yet, sir?

Customer: Well, everything on the menu sounds so delicious, I just can’t decide what to have. Do you recommend anything?

Waiter: I recommend all of them, except for the one that I haven’t yet tried.

Customer: In that case, bring me the whole lot, in a big bucket, with the eggs on top.

2 Likes

Sounds like it would be a pretty good restaurant visit to me

1 Like

I’ve only tried pineapple & coconut but I really like it.

I don’t think I could have it forever though because it could easily get quite “samey”, which weirdly isn’t much of an issue with the vanilla.

Sorry!

1. Mocha
  2. Strawberry
  3. Banana
  4. Toffee
  5. Pineapple and Coconut
  6. Chocolate

Does that make more sense! It’s my preferences!

1 Like

@SO91 Yes agree that the vanilla taste doesn’t get “samey”

2 Likes

@Julian v1.0 of Vanilla Huel used to get more samey. Back then, I used to struggle to do any 100% Huel days. By the last bottle of Huel I would be getting sick of it. I sometimes felt like I was drinking melted ice cream.

Now that the vanilla flavour is milder, it’s much easier to just keep having it.

2 Likes

@Marcus yes I think that is the key, the more neutral the flavour the less likely you are to become bored of it.

1 Like

@Julian Yes, it’s a delicate balancing act between having it just sweet enough for it to be pleasant, but not so sweet that you get sick of it.

Rhubarb and custard just turned up with mocha and two bags of Huel. Just tried a small one with R&c. Very nice. Going to try the mocha next

Just tried the mocha - new favourite!