Cinnamon swirl powder-my new number 1

I thought nothing could beat salted caramel…

Until cinnamon swirl came along, wow so creamy …amazing…

Very impressed

Welldone huel

4 Likes

This is so awesome to hear, welcome back to the forum Damien! Love to hear this, Salted Caramel takes some beating!!

What’s your 3rd favourite?

1 Like

So tempted now!

1 Like

I had Cinnamon Swirl for the first time this morning. It was absolutely delicious (as I expected) but it had a pinch of heat from the cinnamon which I wasn’t expecting. I’d say it was more Chai Latte than Cinnamon Danish, but it was still really good. Tomorrow I will try 50:50 Cinnamon Swirl and Salted Caramel. I think this will be my dream Huel shake!

3 Likes

The cinnamon taste is too strong for me. That’s why I mix 2 scoops vanilla and 1 scoop cinnamon to finish the pouch I ordered, but I won’t be ordering cinnamon swirl again, it’s not my thing.

1 Like

Well I just had it for dinner and must say it’s AMAZING! Not too strong, not too sweet neither, a lovely smell and great flavour. Along salted caramel are my 2 go-to 3.0, soon will try BE strawberry & cream and perhaps those 3 will be my fix line up. Great work here Huel!

2 Likes

Up to now my daily routine was (if I’m on a 100%-huel-day):
1 scoop of white chocolate and 1 scoop of white coffee for breakfast
2 scoops of white berry or black strawberries & cream for lunch
2 scoops of white or black banana or 2 scoops of salted caramel

But now I just opened the cinnamon swirl and :drum::drum::drum: I love it, love it, love it :rofl:. Damn! Now I have to choose again and all the convenience of not having to choose is gone :rage: :weary: :rofl:

3 Likes

:laughing: Oh no! haha I only ever have 2 flavours open, usually one of them is vanilla and the other a more flavoured Huel. Then I can always pimp my vanilla if I fancy a change from the flavoured one!

I do the same Tim. I open two packets at a time so I have some variety and don’t have too many on the go. I do the same with H&S, only two at a time

1 Like

So I finally tried Cinnamon Swirl and I’m not as excited as others. It’s ok and it’s not one I’d order again

1 Like

Fair play, thanks for sharing. Hopefully the next one will be more up your street!

I’ve been mixing it with Vanilla and finding it tastes better. I think the cinnamon swirl on it’s own is too sweet for me.

I mix it with UU and that tastes fine. Not tried with vanilla but I normally have vanilla with UU so guess may be too sweet that way as well.

I would have used UU and I don’t have any. Vanilla works fine although I might order a bag of UU next time

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.