Collection points for deliveries in France?

Hi,
Very happy with my first order. But I was wondering why there is no collection point available when I order Huel to France. I have to put an address and then be there when the parcel arrives. This is really inconvenient to me. Is there no way to be able to chose for a place to pick up? This is possible with most of online stores and I always use that.
Thank you very much!

Hi there,

I’ve had one of our customer advisers check with exports and they have advised that you should indeed be able to select pick-up shops as a delivery option. However, if for any reason you are unable to, the Huel customer service team should be able to action this on your behalf. If you drop them an email at team@huel.com they will assist you as best as they can :slight_smile:

Thank you for your answer. Actually I just tried again and I don’t get any other option than writing my address. I guess I’ll shoot an email to the support!

There isn’t an option at checkout, but once you have received your dispatch email with your tracking link, you should then be able to select a local collection point if home delivery is unsuitable.