Customer Support Non Existent//Live Chat?

as of 12/23, the shipment is still just a label printed, no shipment made. moving on to the next product and will not rely on Huel again.

I am trying to update the frequency of my granola subscription to match with the powder. However I am unable to do that and I get the error ā€œThis product is not available for subscriptionā€. However the product is visible for subscription on the EU website. I submitted a ticket about this on the 18.12.2019 so 9 days ago. Still I have not heard a response.

I do reallize there has been holidays in between but still the response times are way too slow. We need faster support times and methods for EU customers as well. As a Finnish speaking person I am not expecting support in my native language but I expect my queries to be responded within 1 working day.

2 Likes

Took them ~ 5 days to get back to me after saying Iā€™m not pleased. Their fedex solution finally got picked up end of day 24th, will arrive by USPS end of day tomorrow per tracking. Pretty crazy that anything takes 6 days to ship in PA to PA.

Did a gainful order on the 24th, got it on the 26th , so there really isnā€™t any excuse other than their fulfillment center is just bad at shipping.

Hey Guys,

Firstly, Iā€™m so sorry if you have not yet received a reply to your email. The team are working super hard to get through the volume over the Christmas period however, as you may expect, we havenā€™t been full capacity over the last week or so. Weā€™re really sorry about that.

I can see that Karly got to the bottom of your issue on Friday which is great. I can also see a separate email chain from you which I will be sure to take a look at also.

We would love to be able to offer this speedy support and are working hard to be in a place to be able to do so. This however isnā€™t something possible for our smaller markets right now. For faster responses, I would suggest hopping onto Live Chat (available by switching to the UK flag) or reaching out on a social channel.

Youā€™re quite right, this isnā€™t a normal delivery time and your order sadly does seem to have been affected by the Christmas period, I can only apologise for this. I can see our order is set to be delivered to you today.

Never thought actually of switching to another site for chat support. Iā€™ll do that next time I need help urgently. Thanks

You are in Asia though - carry on regardless.

got a similar problem,
accordingly to the website, my next delivery should be done pon 29th of Dec. Nothing happened. no email, no text, no delivery.
FB chat team is not responding, UK CS line is not responding (Iā€™ve left the voicemail).

my previous order id is: 1093037

Hi guys

I made an order and have no dispatch confirmation for the next day delivery and live chat not available? Just wanting to know if/when I can expect my Huel.

Cheers

I get an email from the courier the day of delivery, then after Iā€™ve opened the box, put everything away in the kitchen, made a Huel, put it in the fridge, waited a few hours, taken it out of the fridge, drank it and washed the shaker, I get an email from Huel saying ā€œyour order has shipped!ā€

Good Morning Everyone & a Happy New Year!

First off, Iā€™m really sorry if replies are not as quick as usual. We are experiencing our biggest ever January and itā€™s taken a bit of hit to our email queues. Please do rest assured we are working hard to get back to everyone as quickly as possible and we are available on the following channels;

• Live Chat (7am - 1am GMT)
  • Telephones (9am - 5pm GMT)
  • Facebook, Instagram & Twitter (7am - 1am GMT)
  • Email (7am - 1am GMT)

If available in your market, I would suggest using any of the first 3 options for quicker responses.

I can see that Georgia helped resolve your issue yesterday lunch time - let us know if you need anything else!

I can see you dropped us an email at around 6.45am this morning and reached someone on Live Chat 8 mins ago! Weā€™ll get this sorted for you, donā€™t panic!

This seems odd David - feel free to reach out on chat so we can help.

Yeah iā€™ve been on Chat this morning and waiting for a reply :slight_smile:

Just need to know if its coming today as expected as its being shipped to me at work and wont be here all weekend :joy:

Hi Olivie, yes I Georgia called me yesterday and fixed my order (as it was ā€˜invalid dateā€™ in the system). I got information that I should get my two bags todayā€¦ but still no email or text from delivery, and right now I am leaving for trainig. I hope it wont be delayed till monday. Cheers

I have had that, I had an email one morning at 10AM saying my parcel is ready to collect from my pick up shop. I then get an email later on just before 9PM saying good news your order has been shipped.

Me too. The shipping email often arrives after the order does!! Or not at all.
Also I get my ā€œyour subscription is coming up - head over to your account to add to, change or cancel your orderā€™ email, at 3am and the ā€˜your order has been placedā€™ email at 5am: giving me 2 hours in the middle of the night, to alter my sub! But even if I had been awake it wouldā€™ve been too late because both emails came after they took the money out my account :joy:. Luckily Iā€™m an organised girl and I make sure my sub has what I want in it, in plenty of time.
Talking of plenty of timeā€¦ Iā€™m still waiting for the order I placed on the 31st December. Itā€™s disappeared without a trace.