Did Huel get thinner or am I crazy?

Well Gum Arabic content was increased in v1.2 to thicken it up for people, when the answer to Huels consistency should have been use more or less water.

Huel increased their own costs for no reason at all. A product that does nothing but pass through your system and if anything has possible neg effects. I personally don’t want to be necking stuff that just passes through my system if I can help it, especially for no good reason.

That is whats wrong with it, in my opinion =]

I believe your research methods are flawed and therefor these posts of yours are not valid, not even as a concept =]

Ok sweetie

1 Like

I think the flavour of Huel can vary slightly, or at least my perception it can. I think it can be due to the fact that the natural ingredients aren’t always going to taste exactly the same all the time.

The most significant case of a change in taste for me was in September 2015 when it suddenly tasted strongly of rice protein:

Well, I really like the gum arabic, I’ve been stuck with the old non-emulsified U&U for quite a bit and mixing it with the new one just so it’s drinkable.

If they ever remove the emulsifier I’d be sorely disappointed.

I do lately use large volumes of ice in the blender and quite a large portion of banana in the mix, it makes it a bit thicker and chilled instantly, it’s quite nice.

Yeah also use the U&U. To be fair I did not notice a difference between either version, if it wasn’t from reading a post somewhere on here I would not have known they had increased the Gum Arabic content.