Five Year Anniversary

Wow! I just logged in to see I have earned my 5 year anniversary badge, those years have flown by in a delightful cloud of deliciousness, I am so hooked on the Hot and Savouries, especially the pasta versions, and the new cinnamon swirl BE powder is so good too. Cant wait to see what the next 5 years brings :heart_eyes: :yum::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Happy anniversary, Wendy! Here’s to the next five! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Happy anniversary Wendy.I had some mac and cheese today with Deliciou bacon seasoning. That was a tasty meal.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!! Thanks for all your support, and we hope you enjoy your next 5 years (and more) as much as these 5. :tada:

1 Like

Wow! Happy anniversary. YOu must have been here from the very early days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Hueliversary!

1 Like

I certainly inntend to, I dont see my eating habits changing anytime soon, especially as having 2 or 3 huel meals every day will soon be saving me a small fortune on my energy bills - who can afford to run a gas or electric cooker these days? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m with you there! :joy:

@hunzas can. He makes Jacob Rees-Mogg look chavvy.

1 Like

Congrats to your anniversary, Wendy :grinning: :+1:. You’re really inspiring me!

Happy Anniversary!!! :heart_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.