Hot Huel: amazing

Just wanted to say: well done guys. After a year spent straying from the Huel flock, grazing in the pastures of Feed, Jake, and various other euroversions, you have truly won me back with this amazing product. I’m just eating the Mac n Cheeze now and it tastes absolutely delicious.

Well done.

One request: please make them as sauces (still with all the calories and nutrition), because I am so ready to eat this cheese sauce straight out the tub, or use it on nachos, etc.

3 Likes

an appropriately equipped blender should do that for you :slight_smile:

We’re obviously still smarting from you leaving us for a year :face_with_head_bandage: But we’re just glad to have you back!

Only kidding, it’s great to experiment with what works for you! We’re all out here just trying to make food more nutritious.

Mac & Cheeze is insanely good isn’t it. I can’t say we have plans to make a Mac & Cheeze sauce sans pasta, but perhaps you can have a low carb version by sifting out the pasta?!

Flavour boosting for H&S? :smiley: @Tim_Huel

1 Like

Your guys’ creativity knows no bounds!

That’s the power of a community! Free suggestions for products and enhancements :stuck_out_tongue:

Hot shakes are great. Do you also have the impression that a hot temperature increases satiety immensely?

We were talking about H&S, not about hot water in the shake.
But I do sometimes have Huel (powder) as a porridge, so, less but warm (hot) water to get to that consistency

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.