Flavour Boost Sample Set - now available!

I have tried a couple with the Unflavoured Huel and it actually tastes really good, it’s great to get a set of these to see which ones work and which ones don’t.

I don’t have a popup when I add powder to my cart, does anyone else have the same problem?

It’s working for me. We turned it off yesterday due to a technical problem, but it’s back up and running now. Perhaps try using an incognito window, it could be leaving a cookie so you don’t see it multiple times.

Is the flavour boost sample set no longer available? I can’t see it offered anymore. I’m a regular Soylent drinker, but am looking for a non-soy product to test. Was excited to read about Huel’s flavour add-ins, but I don’t see them for sale :frowning:

I have 7 of the nine flavour boost samples left which I am not going to use, I find they leave me with an unbearably sweet aftertaste, so if anyone would like them (free) I’ll pop them in the post to the first responder to my email address. amk.angie@gmail.com

Just sent you an email.

KR
Nigel

Hey Chase,

You mention that you are a regular Soylent drinker, is that because you are based in the USA? I ask because our Flavour Boosts are only available in the UK/Europe at the moment. But we are working on getting them across the pond to you!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted 5pm Friday, enjoy.
Angie

Thank you

Kind Regards
Nigel

Packet just arrived in the post. All intact thank you. How do i pay you for the postage?
KR
Nigel

No need to pay, early Christmas present!

Thank you Appreciated

Thanks Tim. Yes – I primarily drink Soylent, but was interested in trying Huel’s flavor offerings. Let me know when they come available for us Yanks!

Not on your german site, it seems. Is this temporarily?

Flavour Boost sample pouches are currently out of stock, sorry for the inconvenience. They are usually available in just UK and German stores.

Any updates as to when these are going to be back in stock?

Sorry, no updates to give you other than we are working really hard to get them back in stock for you to tuck in to! We still have all our full 150g pouches available for you though. Will let you know as soon as I know!

Um, no update for months and sold out at the moment… Did it get discontinued after all?

FYI, not being able to try out the different flavour boosters is what stopped me from my first purchase this weekend.

Strawberry and Toffee flavour boosts are out of stock as we are reformulating the flavour profile.

The Flavour Boost Sample Set has been sold out for a week or two, it’s back on sale in the UK now and is on its way across to Europe as we speak. Sorry for the delay on this.