New Flavour Boosts are here!

Our Flavour Boost Relaunch is today!

So I know many of you have heard about some updates to our Flavour Boosts, so here’s a little more detail. Overall we’ve got some new flavours that are going to blow you away! As ever, any questions just post below!

New Flavours in sample pack and larger pouches

Salted Caramel, Berry, Peanut Butter, Apple Cinnamon, Pumpkin Spice! In addition to Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana, Mint Choc and Mocha.

New Flavours not in the sample pack

1. Vanilla - a stevia based Vanilla Flavour Boost for those that want Vanilla Huel but no sucralose
  2. Limited Edition flavours: Chocolate Cherry and Gingerbread!

We’re saying goodbye to Caramel, Pineapple and Coconut, Cacao, Matcha Tea, Rhubarb and Custard and

Toffee.

Revamped existing Flavour Boosts

Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana, Mint Choc and Mocha tweaked by reducing stevia (so a little less sweetness and a more natural flavour) and adding some natural colour. We have tried to align the Flavour Boosts more closely to our Powders whilst also improving them slightly too.

Other changes:

1. Large pouches are now 100g not 150g - so it times better with finishing your Huel pouches
  2. Larger pouches now £5 not £7.50

Definitely get yourselves a Taster Pack to try out most of the new flavours, they’re delicious!

6 Likes

Again (see the bar thread) all these changes sound great to me. Lots of the new flavours really appeal to me (in fact, all except vanilla) and I won’t miss most of the old ones. Having tried every single flavour boost, litterally there were only 3 i didn’t like and they are in your list being killed off.
I hope the banana one isn’t changing too much as I love that.

Even more crucially, the inclusion of the new flavours in the sample sizes and the reduction in overall size of the larger pouches are both key and will actually encourage me to try this new stuff (if only i could say the same for the new bars).

4 Likes

I’ll be interested in the new banana as I love the old one and not so sold on the premix. Also will be keen to try pumpkin spice and salted caramel. Chocolate cherry and gingerbread also sound good. I liked the pineapple and coconut, but I can live without it. The strawberry was gross in my opinion so again interested in trying the revamp.

2 Likes

OMG chocolate cherry !
Happy Christina

3 Likes

Just got the email and added it to my next delivery…

Can’t wait to try the Pumpkin Spice and Peanut Butter…:grin:

2 Likes

2 packs of chocolate cherry and 2 boxes of samples on their way to me already :laughing:

If chocolate cherry is as good as it sounds I’m gonna be campaigning to make it permanent. Either that or stock up lol

3 Likes

Sounds like you’ve started stocking up already

2 Likes

How does one most conveniently add these limited edition ‘available only for single purchase’ pouches to ones upcoming delivery? Can’t find them through account/subscriptions/add to basket.

Edit:
Found it.

3 Likes

What about remaining stock of the old versions? Is there a black market for matcha flavour boost? Guess I can just buy matcha powder I suppose!

3 Likes

When the bars changed over they sold off the old stock cheap. I bought 6 boxes and still have half a box left now :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

They must be like cardboard :joy:

2 Likes

I think they are cardboard…She bought six boxes…there was nothing in them

2 Likes

They are actually still exactly the same!

Well, one has caused the packet to blow up like a balloon. I’m not risking that one :laughing:

2 Likes

Pretty much everyone except me thought v2 tasted like cardboard anyway.
Hence v3 and now 3.1

2 Likes

I am equally excited about bars and new FBs

2 Likes

I’ve just ordered Chocolate Cherry, Salted Caramel and Mocha plus a pack of samples :yum:

4 Likes

So pleased to hear you guys are stoked about these new flavours! I’m trying to get through all of them this week. Having some Berry now and is really good. Stronger than Berry Preblend and more raspberry hints.

Had this one this morning, It’s not the same as the old Banana FB. It’s a stronger flavour than the Banana preblend though.

:raised_hands: yayyy

3 Likes

Are flavour boosts “tuned” for U/U or Vanilla or what? I’m gonna try some of these and I want to experience them as the artist intended.

5 Likes

Haha ! Love this question

Personally I always put the boosts into UU or Original, because vanilla has a very strong flavour

5 Likes

I had a sample pack once but I only had vanilla, so the choice was either “vanilla with a hint of something else” or dump the whole sachet in and make it overpowering.

I’ll get some U/U, cheers!

1 Like