New flavour boosts! :)

Just got an email that there will be new flavour boosts! :smiley:

Some will be discontinued though :frowning:

:star_struck:

5 Likes

I’m a bit sad as two of those being discontinued are faves here (Matcha and Caramel) but I’ve just added a few more and moved my order up from next week. I’m THRILLED about all the new ones, like super thrilled!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I’m very keen on pineapple coconut, toffee and matcha. It’s very disappointing to hear that these are being discontinued. I don’t think I’ll like the tastes of the new ones either.

Why is this a screenshot of an email with incomplete information (what are the 10 new flavour boosts?)…

@Tim_Huel @Dan_Huel Can you please post a proper announcement saying what exactly is being added, removed, and modified?

Caramel is a huge favourite of mine so hoping the salted caramel is just as good. I like rhubarb and custard, also pineapple and coconut, so am disappointed if it they are to be discontinued.
Strawberry is bleh, so not bothered about that.

3 Likes

Because @roag decided to only screenshot certain bits!

We’ve only emailed the people that it impacts - those on subscription with Flavour Boosts. You’ll get a full announcement when we launch, don’t worry :slight_smile:

It says in the screenshot - 5 revamped flavours, 5 completely new flavours!

Sorry! And also sorry to spoil the big surprise for everyone a bit. I was just so excited to read this, especially because apple cinnamon and pumpkin spice have been mentioned and wished for so much :slight_smile:

Awesome! Just as I mentioned wishing Pumpkin Spice and Apple Cinnamon in another thread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’ve got our Hueligan’s backs!

1 Like

Will the Taster Pack also be updated?

Please bring back Toffee though!

1 Like

Umm peanut :peanuts: sounds interesting :yum:

1 Like

Great news!

Are those new flavour boosts going to be available for both Europe and UK? Or only in UK (like the chocolate Ready-to-drink)?

Also, are the salty flavors supposed to be mixed with UU Huel only? Isn’t it going to add a lot of salt to the mix?

I’m really looking forward to see the official announcement with all the details (including nutrition information).

Great work Huel team! :smile:

I didn’t get an email… and I live on UU plus Cacao Flavour boost.
Seriously how can you withdraw this??
I know you can add your own cacao, but the cacao flavour boost is seriously special.

I regularly buy caramel too but I can live without it.
I can’t live without cacao flavour boost :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I drink UU plus Cacao Fb plus Cacao EVERY day.
Well I did…
Now I’m just gonna have to sulk

2 Likes

The mint choc and mocha don’t need revamping either… they are perfect as they are. Like spot on gorgeous

Are the updated flavours still sweetened with stevia? I would prefer them not have that lingering taste, if they were sweetened with something else I’d definitely go crazy about several of the flavour boosts!

2 Likes

Personally that’s why I buy the flavour boosts - to avoid the sucralose and have stevia instead. I much prefer stevia. If the new ones are sweetened with sucralose I wouldn’t buy them

1 Like

Happy about gaining peanut butter
Sad about losing matcha
Overall I have mixed feelings about this announcement.

2 Likes

I agree with all of your comments.

Hope the banana revamp doesn’t ruin it…it is my favourite.

2 Likes

Then it is a good thing they use different sweeteners, for different tastes! I can only hope they will add a collection of the same flavour boosts without stevia to sell beside the current ones… it seems improbable, but I will dream about it :slight_smile: