New Flavour Boosts are here!

@David bear in mind that you need double the amount of boost in UU than you would in original.
Also it won’t be barely sweet at all.
I like it that way, but if you have a sweeter tooth maybe go for Original. Or 50/50 mix of original and UU

3 Likes

This sounds very complicated.

1 Like

It’s not complicated. Do you like your Huel sweet or not? Do you like the flavour of sucralose or not?

2 Likes

That’s what I generally do whether eating just Huel premix or Huel with FB. around half to 1 tsp FB per 100g of 50/50 Huel

3 Likes

If you don’t like it sweet or don’t like sucralose sweet then get UU and use double flavour boost.

If you like it sweet and like sucralose then get original

2 Likes

I like (most) flavours of Huel but I’ve never tried Unflavoured, so I definitely like Huel sweet but I don’t know if I dislike Huel if it isn’t sweet. I will do what you experts do, get a bag of Original and a bag of U/U and do some tests.

5 Likes

I don’t have a particularly sweet tooth but I find UU Huel a bit too much on its own. Then again some love it. I’m sure if I persevered with it I’d get used to it.

2 Likes

I tend to use about 6g of flavour boost with UU. Come to think of it, I use 6g of flavour boost with Original or certain premixes too.

3 Likes

Good choice good choice

3 Likes

Vanilla is better than original but absolutely hands down the flavour boosts work better with Original over Vanilla. Tempted to buy a bag of original just for experimenting with the new FBs

3 Likes

Tim knows his audience, being careful to explicitly distance Berry FB from the preblend :joy: @David we will await your verdict

4 Likes

Time to give this flavour boost thing a try - Apple Cinnamon, Chocolate Cherry and Gingerbread ordered this morning!

2 Likes

Those new flavors look great.

I can’t see the nutritional values of Gingerbread, Chocolate Cherry and Vanilla.

I also can’t see the ingredients of Gingerbread and Chocolate Cherry.

I’m also wondering how much Steviol Glycosides they contain per gram? Will it be safe to eat 500g of UU Huel + 15g of Flavour Boosts every day in the long term?

Thanks,

2 Likes

the ingredients are there on the product page but on my browser it looks like the nutritional panel is getting cropped.

• Chocolate Cherry - Cocoa Powder (45%), Natural Flavouring, Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides.
  • Gingerbread - Natural Flavouring, Colours: Curcumin, Caramel, Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides.
2 Likes

Right, I can see the ingredients now. Still can’t see the nutritional values of Gingerbread, Chocolate Cherry and Vanilla :frowning:

1 Like

Hey David,

The Flavour Boosts are designed to be optimised with Vanilla Powder. We test all our flavours on Vanilla first as this is our most popular Powder flavour but they work well in any of the Powders to change up the flavour.

Hope this helps!

Helena

5 Likes

I’ve no plan to use new Vanilla again, so hoping they work well with Original. I ordered two of the sample packs (in case I need a second taste to decide how much I like one), chocolate cherry, and took a chance on gingerbread. I’m glad the sizes are smaller because I don’t use the same flavour daily, then end up throwing them out when they’re too old.

1 Like

They must’ve received a ton of orders for the new boosts yesterday, because my order haven’t been shipped yet! Must be a back-log…
You guys better not have ordered up all the limited edition cherry already and left me with none! :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks, Helena. It makes sense that you ensure they work with the most popular flavour. Maybe I’ll skip the U/U and test them with Original and Vanilla.

This is a bold claim. :sweat_smile:

They’re trying to protect you.

2 Likes

You’re going to be the first to try Berry fb in Berry premix then?! :laughing:

5 Likes