New Flavour Boosts are here!

5 Likes

I just received this:

In our excitement about our new Flavour Boost launch yesterday, we sent you a Banana Flavour Boost instead of the Chocolate Cherry one you ordered.

Don’t panic - your Chocolate Cherry is already on its way to you. And you get to enjoy the Banana flavour too!

I think in reality they sent them all to @ChristinaT and had to get more in!

3 Likes

:joy::joy: nope !
I got the same message!
I was just thinking - of all the flavours they could send me by accident, it has to be the one I’m allergic to!
I’m glad it’s not just me. I thought maybe they were trying to kill me off :laughing:

3 Likes

I JUST HAD GINGERBREAD AND IT’S INCREDIBLE

that is all

7 Likes

I’ve been using this:

2 Likes

@surrealsai and @ChristinaT I got the same email re banana and cherry chocolate. Strange eh? :grin:

2 Likes

Yikes @ChristinaT! On the plus side it seems they don’t want you gone if we’ve all got it (I think). @Bee Good thing I quite like banana, might even try it in the banana premix…

@Tim_Huel I’m now slightly relieved I took the risk on gingerbread, especially as you needed caps to declare how good it is!

2 Likes

I’m wondering if I’m going to get the two chocolate cherry that I ordered… according to the email I just received, they’ve only dispatched one.
Which means they only incorrectly picked one banana?? Seems unlikely. Seems more like they accidentally gave everyone who ordered cherry, banana instead. Which means I’m likely to get two banana… and only one cherry :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:??

3 Likes

Did you get sent new banana or old banana? Wait what’s the difference again? Did they all change?

edit: I scrolled up, the difference is less sweetness (less stevia)

1 Like

No idea @RyanT nothing has arrived yet

1 Like

Just had a delivery but it’s only one flavour and I ordered three?

It’s the Chocolate Cherry. So I’m missing the Apple Cinnamon and the Gingerbread.

Are they all being delivered separately?

1 Like

I also ordered four items but my dispatch email only shows one…
I think they are getting mighty confused in the fulfilment centre.

Probably what you’ve received is the replacement for banana which was accidentally packed instead of chocolate cherry.
Weird thing is they’ve not dispatched the original orders yet so the replacements are arriving before the incorrect orders.
Why not just correct the original orders if they’ve not been sent yet?!

Very strange goings on!

3 Likes

I’ll raise with the team and see what’s going on. We’re not deliberately messing with you guys, sorry!

edit:

This is accurate. The replacements were shipped manually next day delivery via DPD, whereas the rest go via Royal Mail, so take longer. I believe the email you received said that Choc Cherry would be sent separately.

3 Likes

[Tim emails team]

It’s working guys! They’re going nuts. Now let’s try sending them a cat!

3 Likes

Yes please !
36 cats for me
I miss my Tiggy :sob::cry::pensive:

6 Likes

Free cats in every box would be awesome

Pfffftttt to free mini haribo!

4 Likes

Well this derailed quickly.

4 Likes

That’s what I’m here for.

2 Likes

Come to think of it… all those suggestions of free gifts instead of thank you cards…

We already get free gifts with every order: a play box for our cats. Every Hueller has a cat. Don’t they? If they don’t, they should.

5 Likes

And it was worth it, because we got (rather bittersweet) cat photos.

I’m down for free Huel cats, @ChristinaT, but you know they’d be shaved albino cats with Huel tattooed down their flanks.

3 Likes